FRK Long term 2girl/1 guy relationship possible?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by redspydaman, Oct 16, 2004.

1. redspydaman

redspydaman Bresil, mon coeur. Brasil, meu coração

Hypothetically speaking... ;)

If a guy was married, and he and his wife had a shared "girlfriend", and all three were exclusive to each other, like a "normal" relationship except for the fact that there is 3 people involved.

Is this scenario even possible in the long term?

given that everyone is emotionally mature and stable. And that there is no dishonesty amongst the 3 people.

it wouldn't be just be purely a sexual relationship, (although there would be plenty of that :yum: )
    but rather more of a love/emotional relationship among the 3.

I suppose one of the first hurdle that comes to mind is eventuality of jealousy, and preference for one over the other.

any thoughts?

Last edited: Oct 16, 2004
  2. aSiAnRiCk

aSiAnRiCk New Member

People gets jealous ... no matter what they said.

So eventhough you guys are happy now, eventually one would get jealous of another and would ask to choose either her or the other girl.

I would say it might work out at first ... give it sometimes and most likely it'll go downhill

3. Shibboleth

Shibboleth teh mad Plato skillz

4. Eugene Wildwood

Eugene Wildwood Foxbody for life!

No. I dont think so.

You and her are married, the other girl is a pet, eventually, girl 2 will get jealous and wonder if yoru love is as strong for her as it is for your wife, but she will be even more jealous b/c you are married to your wife, and not the shoe in. Negatory. Your setting yourself up for disaster. Fuck her, and get on with it.

5. hondaman

hondaman New Member

the real trouble with this is that you could lose both women, not just the one on the side. if you love our wife, don't screw around on her.

6. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Absolutely possible. I know several people in this type of relationship.

Polyamory - look it up.

edit: I looked it up for you. http://www.sexuality.org/polyamor.html A lot of insight into this lifestyle.

7. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

having three people in a relationship is not screwing around on your wife, especially not if the wife loves that other person as well

8. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

Theoretically it could work... It would be one of those one in a million shots. need to find the right girl and be married to the right girl, they both need to be INCREDIBLY secure in themselves and you need to be the not-so-jealous type.

9. My84Z

My84Z New Member

Imho anything is possible but it depends on the poeple and all good things will come to an end.

10. snipe656

snipe656 Working in OraHell

Definately is posssible, earlier this year we met a "couple" that consisted of one man and three women. Three of them were all married to each other and the fourth women was a girlfriend that they had plans of marrying in the not so distant future. They had been in this situation for well over a decade and it was not just a sexual thing, they had kids and so on.

11. dr_sarcasm

dr_sarcasm Guest

Well, let's see...polygamy is alive and well in many parts of the world (hell, polyandry is alive and well in many parts of the world also) - so I don't see as to why it shouldn't work in your 'hypothetical' case.