A&P long tail deformed head lizard man and his herpes simplex 43

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Dubtastic, Feb 7, 2003.

1. Dubtastic

Dubtastic { OG }

from my livejournal & the chapter thread boredom i give you further wacom insanity.

The journey of the “long tail deformed head lizard man” continues…

Today, we find our hero in a bind, to say the very least. Aside from the obvious fact that he is a long tailed deformed head lizard man, his herpes simplex 43 has spread to the back of his head and now entered what is called stage 2 of the disease, which is the rapid loss of hair and appearance of minor bumps sporadically on the skin. Scratch, scratch

[​IMG]

As one could only imagine, making a trip to the local drug store is not a mere trip, but a journey. After all, there is the gigantic tail issue to deal with. Everyone takes shifting gears for granted, thought the long tail deformed head lizard man, making his way out of the driveway on his journey.

As if life was not hard enough, it is also a chore to find a willing and friendly customer service agent down at the local pharmacy who is comfortable assisting a long tail deformed head lizard man. Damn these people and their perfect skin and herpeless bodies! Oh how I loathe them!

2. Dubtastic

Dubtastic { OG }

this was the other image:

[​IMG]

3. one66stang

one66stang Haters.com

His tail seems to have grown also. The back ground in the top piece helps it out alot goes good with the story.

Keep up the oddness!!

4. <Mark>

<Mark> A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut wit

haha pretty cool. Right up my alley as far as content and strangeness goes.