FRK Long Overdue

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Dominion, May 20, 2005.

1. Dominion

Dominion I believe you have my stapler.

Well I'm sitting here readying all the FS stuff and I remember, way back before V-day that my gf and I were planning on anal sex (for me not her :p) I never told or updated that story for OT :p

Basically a month or two before V-day dropped she had mentioned in passing that if I got to fuck her from behind she should get to do it to me. Half-jokingly I told her you buy the strap-on and I'll do it. Well she had hinted near to V-day that she had a suprise for me and that night low and behold she broke out a nice strap on with a 7.5 inch red dildo in it (red strap-ons make me super horney :p). Long story short, we played around and prepared for it and she finally took my 'virginity' and I must say it was the BEST i've ever had, I'm not a moaner at all, I'm a squint and sigher. But this had me going loud. If you've never done this as a guy, even with your fingers. I HIGHLY recommend you try it atleast once in your life. We've done it a few times since then and it's only gotten better each time.

:bigthumb::bigthumb:

2. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

...congrats. The hetero-strap-on-male-anal-fuck is teh new hotness in str8t eroticism. All the hip couples are doing it. :mamoru: :bigthumb:

3. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Juicy! Must email to hubby!

4. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

awesome :bowdown:

5. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

:werd: I'm sending the link to the SO right now :noes:

6. fly

fly Goat Snowballer

omi