long distancing

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by brendan12134, Jan 5, 2007.

1. brendan12134

brendan12134 Guest

im talking pretty far here, what do i find to talk about for when we havent seen each other in a while.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

That should be the least of your worries...LD's are hard because you can't see each other and trust issues happen. When you don't seen them every so often you have plenty to talk about; what your day was like, anything new, etc. etc.

3. Mizzark

Mizzark OT Supporter

If you're having to ask what to talk about maybe you shouldn't be in the relationship. Any relationship, whether it's long distance or living together, should have plenty of common interests. That's one of the basic ingredients in a healthy relationship.

4. brendan12134

brendan12134 Guest

:) yea i just realized that its really easy to talk with her, its just sometimes it gets kind of hard. we dont have any trust issues though, to be honest, its actually the least of my worries.

thanks for hte replies.

5. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

the hard part about ldr's, in my experience, is not being able to be there for the other person when you know they need you.

6. Two toys

Two toys New Member

I know what you mean about not having anything to talk about. Especially if the relationship started as long distance. Once you have talked about everything from the name of your first dog to the intricate details of your farts. the day to day honestly gets boring... dont say if it gets boring you should be together, its simply not true. when we were together creating new memories and sharing our lives it was great and we had constant things to talk about, but seriously "hey how was your day" gets fucking boring.

I can't really help you as to what would make it better.... my relationship ended because of it pretty much, well that and the fact that we hated not being able to see eachother and knew we wouldnt see eachother often for a few years.