FRK long distance humiliation

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by stoliohranj, Jan 29, 2005.

1. stoliohranj

stoliohranj beautiful fucking tits man

so me and my gf are forced into a long distance relationship for the temporary future. i was wondering if anyone had any ideas about humiliation. basically a way to remind her that she is mine. we haven't gotten too freaky yet, but i as working her up to it. we have pretty damn good communication sexually.

i'd like something where i can tell her what to do, and make her feel dirty, and remind her she is mine. but it can't be so extreme it interfere's with her daily life.

2. borborygmus

borborygmus Guest

read cherryfire's "potty training" post in here...

problem solved :bigthumb:

3. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

;) There are lots of ways to provide reminders of your control over her, "lest she forget". Off the top of my head is one I've mentioned here before: having her wear too tight panties all day long. No one can see it but the discomfort she feels as she goes through her normal tasks won't let her forget who she really belongs to. Constantly trying to discreetly pull them out of her butt(..and yes, her cooter as well), the burning feeling when she pulls them down forgetting they are too small and the elastic has become embedded into her skin, leaving angry red marks to laugh at her predicament..it will make her both frustrated and happy at the same time.

I'll come back with some more when i return from meeting with a client. But I know of at least one person that this thread was absolutely made for. Maybe theyll show up.

4. stoliohranj

stoliohranj beautiful fucking tits man

that sounds awfuly fun cherryfire.

would a specific type of panty be better suited for tightness? she wears a small as it is, so extra small will have to do. i'm thinking a thong or gstring wouldn't work so well. would it?

5. _syn

_syn New Member

A large 'juniors' size might be best fitted for such an application.