MMA LOLSTi: thank you for mentioning me in your blog

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by chechen, Sep 17, 2008.

1. chechen

chechen Brazilian Jiu Jitsu OT Supporter

That's nice of you. I hope you come back with a blue belt around your waist. You have better fundamentals than some blue belts I know.

PMs are dumb.

2. LOLSTi

LOLSTi DTOM

:rofl: That was so long ago.

Dude. Seriously, though. I'm freaking the fuck out. I took ~2.5 weeks off... getting settled in over here and all. Apparently I should never do that ever again. :hsd: I feel like I have never done jiu jitsu before. Nothing is clicking in the way that I am used to it. Not to mention I'm really out of shape (and have some weird nagging cough that won't go away). I'm not getting tooled in training or anything, but I feel like I fucking suck now because all of my fundamentals are gone. Now my shoulder hurts from last night (no clue why, I woke up and it's on fire), and I'm worried that my 3 days of jiu jitsu per week in francoportenglish are going to be fairly detremental. :hs:

Anyways, lame rant. Hopefully I'll be okay.

Hope your back is doing well.

3. chechen

chechen Brazilian Jiu Jitsu OT Supporter

youll be back to normal in two weeks.

I think my back is getting better :hs:

I started getting some deep tissue massages, and they are just... wonderful. the girl is amazed at the freaking knots i have all over my back. she says they feel like bone. I actually thought she was pushing on my bones, but they turned out to be muscles.. :wtf:

4. LOLSTi

LOLSTi DTOM

Hope so. :hs: I think I'm going to try and go easy (if the frenchies comprehend rolling without the intention to kill, which I don't think that they do.) tomorrow and skip Saturday (nogi. blah.) as my shoulder is really bothering me. Stupid fucking NS reversals. :hsd:

Glad to hear about the back... doing anything differently that has helped?

:barf: about the knots. that sucks, mane.