FRK LOL - The Voyeurism Troubles

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Tornado6, Feb 18, 2005.

1. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

:o I'm trying to catch my s/o whacking it in the shower.

So I woke up a little earlier than usual this morning, and it sounded like he was just about finished washing his hair. Men are creatures of habit, so I know penis stroking follows hair washing. Of course.

So I crawled out of bed and staked out the bathroom door crack. You can just barely see through our lace shower curtain, but no details. I definately heard suspicious noises, and saw a suspicious wiggle in the shower curtain from time to time. My glasses started to fog up from the steam, so I had to move a little bit. I think he got a little "being watched" feeling, because he moved too. He stopped shortly thereafter. I couldn't tell if he finished, or quit. :squint:

He got back under the water and resumed regular rinsing. I made tracks to the kitchen and got my coffee going. I waited until after he'd shut off the water, then went back to the bathroom claiming really needing to pee. (Also trying to get a peek at his cock - cause I thought I could tell if he'd been at it or not.) He was crabby and protective. He made me wait to pee, and he was very snippy with me.

I questioned him about his rudeness a little later, and he said, "Well, I have a morning routine, and you interrupted me while I was taking a shower." (I pee while he's in the shower about once a week, so this is nothing really spectacular.)

Then a little later, I asked him if he whacked it in the shower this morning. First he denied it, then he offered to pinky swear that he didn't, then I got him to say that he started to, but he ran out of time.

One of these days, I'll get this right. I need to drill a damn hole in the wall, I swear!

2. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    That story really made my day!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!

3. Scott7

Scott7 New Member

Hahaha....too funny...i wanna catch my girl some time...

4. Antigeek

Antigeek Who Dat!

My wife caught me once and was so repulsed by it she wouldn't have sex with me for over a month.

Now I make it a point to tell her when I do. :big grin:

5. thebigcheese

thebigcheese New Member

The better question is: What are you going to do once you have acquired said information?

6. Tornado6

Do? What is there to do? I just want to spy. I know he does it in the shower sometimes, and I know if I asked I could either watch or join in anytime I wanted to. I just want to peeping Shannon him.

7. pukees

pukees Guest

I think I would feel the same way as your wife. Not sure why!

8. Antigeek

Antigeek Who Dat!

So you think it's gross to see your spouse/partner getting some self love?

For the longest time I carried in my wallet a fortune from a fortune cookie that read "The first love and true love is self love".

9. pukees

pukees Guest

No, it's not that at all, I guess I might think if he has to masterbate, then I must not be satisfying him. Just an insecurity I guess. So maybe repulsed isn't the right feeling, more the feeling that I'm not enough for him.
    Then again, I've never seen him do it, and maybe it would actualy turn me on, I dunno!

10. Antigeek

Antigeek Who Dat!

Read my other thread. :big grin:

I'd love to catch her doing it. And just quietly watch while she got off...

11. pukees

pukees Guest

Now I'm gonna be curious to find out if he does. :big grin:
    Wonder if that why he locks the bathroom door every morning! :big grin:

12. pukees

pukees Guest

I know he loves to watch me, because most of the time during foreplay, I like to rub my own clit, cause I know just where it feels the best, and it drives him wild when I cum!

13. Tornado6

Oh NO! Men just do that. Sometimes the morning after sex he'll do it. Sometimes before sex he'll do it, but not usually if he knows he's getting laid :mamoru:

He's seen you do it. It's hot to do together. Ask him to do it for you sometime. He doesn't have to finish, but that's hot too. It's hard not to take over though.

But that's all different that spying on him when he's not expecting it. It was really hot when I thought he was this morning :wiggle:

...even though I don't know for sure if he was or not :squint:

14. FifthGear

FifthGear -

heheheheheh someone needs a pincamera in the shower :big grin:

id love to catch my gf goin at it :clit:

15. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

i like you :bigthumb:

16. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

repulsed by it?

oh my gawd... i think it is the hottest thing ever to find a guy pleasuring himself.

17. SS109

SS109 3100 FPS OT Supporter

It is one of my fantasies to catch my girl masturbating, but she won't indulge me.

18. Tornado6

:mamoru: I could hide it in one of my many "mysterious girl things" that go in the shower.

*UPDATE* I have official confirmation that he was doing it yesterday morning.
    :wackit: :bowdown: :wiggle: :wackit: :bowdown: :wiggle: :wackit: :bowdown: :wiggle: :wackit: :bowdown: :wiggle: :wackit: :bowdown: :wiggle:

19. FifthGear

FifthGear -

:rofl: :bigthumb: congrats :coold:

20. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

My (ex) wife once caught me jerking it (her mom was in town so it cramped our style). She apologized for neglecting me and bent over the bathtub so I could finish in her pussy. Shit like that used to be a lot of fun until she got fat.

21. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

my ex felt the same way. She didnt like the idea that I masterbated while she wasnt there... but :wtf: was I gonna do, we lived 3 hours apart. Its gonna happen.

damn! :eek3: sounds like fun.

22. Vegasoutkast

Vegasoutkast New Member

ditto :)

23. Tobe

Tobe New Member

It is one of the things that drives my SO absolutely nuts, if I start doing it, its all over for her. Especially if im doing it right above her face or into her pussy. :momaru:

24. Stylerod

Stylerod 150mph in a swimsuit :eek3:

My wife was in the bathroom one morning and all the sudden asked how the KY got on the bathroom counter. I was like, "Uhm, I have no idea." But I knew I was busted. So, about 30 seconds later I said; "Ok, yes, I know how it got there. I used it yesterday when you were at work." I was really embarrased. I know she doesn't care if I whack it but I never tell her when I do. She asked if I use KY all the time when I jerk off and I said no, I used the toy vagina she got me (even more embarrased now). She was like, "really, :hsugh: you and I are so getting it on tonight. That's sexy as hell." Whew....

25. Jim311

Jim311 New Member

Now THAT is awesome.