lol so i think i got owned by online dating

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 98formyws6, Aug 20, 2007.

1. 98formyws6

98formyws6 New Member

I was dating this girl for a few weeks now (that I met in real life), anyways it never turned into anything serious as we both knew she was moving away. So I tried to give that eharmony thing a try since I always hear it on commercials and I work sometimes 7 days a week so its hard to meet girls in real life. So I fill out the compatibility questions and it turns out only 7 girls meet my criteria. How they work is you need to send a person whom interests you 5 questions (you cant send a direct message right away which i think is pretty dumb). I only sent one girl a question but apparently they send all the people the questions or something because three of them already rejected me:rofl:

so seems like a waste of money...lesson learned i definately dont reccommend it

2. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

eHarmony is incredibly expensive and basically gives you nothing except a bunch of romantic squishy claptrap marketing. "OMGZ we will find you your SOULMATE! Just be yourself!" Meanwhile you can't even show any personality in your interactions... everything is canned and structured.

Matter of fact, pay dating sites in general are such shit. It's bad enough going after a woman who is on the internet to find a man cause she can't in real life... now we're gonna go after the ones who're so desperate they will pay 20 or 30 bucks a month for the privilege.