GUN lol @ rap music

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Accord, Jun 19, 2006.

1. Accord

Accord New Member

"But I got a arsenal of automatics down to twenty-twos
    Know how to use 'em, fight dirty as SHIT
    I throw a grenade and all-in-one bury a CLIQUE
    You see y'all got it all wrong like women in tuxedos
    And comin up shorter than five Danny DeVitos
    I'm on a cool ranch, get laid more than Fritos
    With five strippers, four wives and three amigos"

:roflwtf:

404ATFraidshishouseifthiswastrue

2. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

That reminds me of a few raps by some douchebag kid who tried to pick a fight with me over AIM a while ago. I decided to save all of them in MS word. I'm glad I did.

MY DOGS IS MY GUNS THEY ATTACK ANY NIGGA THAT COMES ANY NIGGA THAT RUNS MY DOG ON A LEASH KIDS SCARED TO PET EM I JUST SAY SIC EM AN THEY PULL OUT AN GET EM WHEN I LET MY GUNS SPARK IT MEAN THEY LOOSE IN THE PARK LETS SEE IF YO BITE IS AS BIG AS YO BARK LICK ITS OWN CLIT ITS A K9 THAT EAT ITS OWN SHIT MY GLOCK IS ROT MY 4.5 IS A PIT MY D.Es A BULLMASTIFF WHO WANNA GET BIT PUT ON A SILENCER NOW THEY WEARIN A MUZZLE I NEED POWA U SMALL TIME A 22 U A CHEWAWA NEW TEETH GROW IN BULLETS I NEVER RUN OUTA I FEED EM GUN POWDA DOGS IS MY GUNS I WALK WID EM TALK WID EM GO TO COURT WID EM ALWAYS IN NEW YORK WID EM I NEVER LEAVE EM EAT WID EM SLEEP WID EM SET EM ON THE SINK NIGGA TAKE A LEAK WID EM MY DOGS R ILLEGAL BITE A HOLE IN U SO BIG U CAN SEE THROUGH

IMA GET RID OF SOME HO'S ITS SIMPLE. ILL KILL MURDER INC. WID LED AND I AINT TALKIN BOUT A PENCIL. NOW LOOK WHAT THE FUCK YALL GOT INTO. U CLAIM U A MURDERER BUT SPELT IT WRONG U PUT AN E BEFORE A D CUS THATS ALL U ON. U CANT BACK WHAT U SAY UP SHUT YO MOUTHS. U MUTHA FUCKAS TRIP ON WHAT YALL PUT OUT. IM NOT HERE TO GET AT THE WANKSTAS IM HERE TO GO OUT AND SPIT AT THE GANGSTAS. U DONT THINK WE KOO WID REAL NIGGAS. WE IN THE STREETS JUST CUS THESE BITCHES FUCKIN FEEL US. WE USE OUR FIST FUCK BLASTIN. WHEN THE PARAMEDICS PICK U UP WE ON THE SIDE LAUGHIN. U BETTA LAY LOW TILL DA MECHETI SAY SO. MY GLOCK IS A ROCK. MY 4 FIFTH IS A PIT. MY D.E A BULLMASTIFF WHO WANNA GET BIT. U FUCK WID ME U GET A BULLET IN THE CHEST. WHEN DA BODY FLUIDS RUN OUT NIGGA ITS TIME FOR A LIFE LONG REST

Sadly, I must have forgetten to save the one where he talks about "shootin down niggaz with my AK47 with banana clips".

3. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

Rap is retarded, much like the people who listen to it.

4. Accord

Accord New Member

:werd:

5. Artyboy

Artyboy Necessity is the excuse for every infringement of

:werd:

6. 007

007 Riden, sliden, whipin and dippin, my chrome strips

The real gangster usually isnt the artist, its the person who funded/owns the record label.

7. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

suge knight :noes: