lol, an anti-PUA site for women

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Falconer, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

http://studyitonline.com/g4g/2008/12/surviving-mens-shit-tests/

I can't find the article i was reading earlier but it was basically like:

a PUA will do x in order to get you to do y, so you must do z instead :rofl:

edit - some article on that site basically said "if a guy asks you how many guys you've been with, dump him on the spot." :bowrofl: Whores :bowrofl:

edit 2 - well, I guess that's basically saying "find a guy that doesn't care if you were a slut in the past." :dunno:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2009
  2. HopasaurusRex

HopasaurusRex Okay, now what the fuck do you want?

This was mildly amusing until I got to the part about a 30 year-old woman feasibly having had 26 partners in non-slutty situations. That sort of blew my mind.

3. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

4. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

not really the worst or craziest site ive ever seen. definitely a little bit of wisdom mixed in with the chick logic and bitterness

edit:

:rofl:
    Unspoken Rule: Straight Guys Don’t Do Anal [URL="http://studyitonline.com/g4g/2009/07/unspoken-rule-straight-guys-dont-do-anal/"Unspoken Rule: Straight Guys Don’t Do Anal ]http://studyitonline.com/g4g/2009/07/unspoken-rule-straight-guys-dont-do-anal/[/URL]

lol. thats some hilarious bs

Last edited: Oct 2, 2009
  5. NCS

NCS Active Member

i like the part that says it is common for alpha males to have a hot partner and a male mistress (and it passes it off as common knowledge).

6. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

i saw that part, too :wtf:

7. blackrat

blackrat Active Member

:rofl:

8. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

lol, ifl

9. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

assuming lost virginity at 17....that's one every 6 months approximately....I fail to see the mind-blowage...

10. wolfskymoon

wolfskymoon Guest

yea well 26 is alot, some people barely get any :ugh: :rofl:

11. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

every 6 months isn't a lot. it's not my fault you have no luck with women.

12. Helios

Helios New Member

This never stops being funny to me. :rofl: who actually operates that way?

Most people tend to have a handful of extended relationships, with a burst of partners in between. The 'one every six months' crap, which people have been saying on Ot for years, only works if you're perpetually single.

26 isn't a lot(espec not here), but trying to rationalize it with a weird division of partners per year is silly. Either a number is a lot or it's not.

13. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

yeah. I mean obviously that usually gets spread out into 1 person for a year or two or three, then a making up for lost time.. but still. nothing unusual about a 30 year old woman with 30 ish partners.

obviously 30ish partners at 22 years old is entirely different matter.

14. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

I wrote this comment:

Because you're so full of shit. None of what you wrote was true in the slightest. For starters, you're not ugly if you're not a supermodel. The vast majority of women are attractive to men. Certainly, there are different levels of beauty, and that applies to both men and women.

But the same rules apply to 10s who date 10s and 6s who date 6s. Ultimately, except for those who really don't give a shit, people want to be loved for the person who they are. Both men and women are looking for the same damned thing out of relationships, and telling yourself differently is setting yourself up for failure.

If you want to find a man who will love you and respect you, then be honest with him from the start. If you're 30 years old and have had 30 partners, then tell him you've had 30 partners. If he's a prude or an idiot, he'll think you a slut and leave, but in that case... Why would you want him to stay?

The questions aren't shit tests, they're ways to see if a woman is the right woman for you. If I'm heavily religious and don't believe people should have sex before marriage, then I will be asking if you've had sex before, and if the number is high, I will (rightfully) conclude that you aren't the woman for me. If you lie and give a small number, then all you're doing is creating a relationship founded on lies, which is doomed to failure - aka divorce. And you wonder why the divorce rate is so high?

Here's the only tip women need to know: Be yourself and be honest (although don't dump it all on him in one go.) If he's the right man for you, then he will accept this, because it *is* what makes you the person you are. You *want* guys who won't accept this to run away, because you won't waste your time with a man who will never accept you.

P.S. I loled really hard at #4. What you wrote is the definition of friends with benefits. Neither of you are interested in a relationship with the person, but they're good enough to fuck. Everyone has physical needs (men and women) and this is a good way to get it out with a single person rather than random people (hence lower risk of disease.) Any person who agrees to a FWB relationship, wanting something more, and hoping it will develop into something more is an idiot, plain and simple.

15. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

I laughed at that. My response was 'no, that's known as the guy being gay and in denial'

16. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

it's an average

Sometimes you're in a relationship for a couple of years, other times you have sex with a different person every month

17. giz

giz Active Member

what about for a guy?

18. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

In short, it doesn't make sense to look at someone's average rate of newly acquired sexual partners because the distribution is randomly staggered.

Why is the distribution more important than the average? :dunno: :confused:

19. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Just because I think some people here need to read this, I'm gonna repost this:

20. wolfskymoon

wolfskymoon Guest

no millions for this slumdawg.

21. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

30ish by 22 probably means that, just like a girl who hits 30 at 22, that you may be having sex for the wrong reasons...

Obviously for a guy its not a "bad" thing... but you are probably the kind of guy for whom getting laid is more of a job then your job if you know what i mean.

either that or you are just that top 5% that can actually get laid that much without putting in any effort.

most of the guys i know who im pretty sure hit 30 by 22 did things which i could not be proud of.

edit: I may be biased cause i didnt get my shit together at all until like 24 at the earliest. at 22 I was still just lucky to ride the looks train to have girls occasionally throw themselves at me and was definitely still in the single digits.

I was in the office the other day and this guy who was like 45 with a family was bragging about how he used to get chicks falling down drunk by tricking them into doing shots while he drank water in order to fuck them. :ugh: Ive never seen anyone in my entire life before who at 45 would be proud of something like that.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2009
  22. macbook bro

macbook bro Guest

very interesting to read, kinda wanna meet this bitch :rofl:

23. Helios

Helios New Member

Because averages are a piss-poor reflection of real life scenarios. No one is ever "average".

The same way guy's "average" more sex partners than women, when in reality guy's trend to either end of the spectrum, and it's a small percentage of guys with high numbers who raise the average.

If you're going to explain to someone why a number isn't high, telling them the '1 every 6 months' crap doesn't really help clear up misconceptions.

24. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

You're getting hung up on the wrong average here

If you average a partner every six months, that just means your total number of partners divided by the number of years sexually active. It doesn't say you have a new one every six months.

25. Helios

Helios New Member

Why are you explaining to me what an average is? :ugh:

you're completely missing the point.