GUN Logo help-winner gets fishing rod

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by one66stang, May 16, 2009.

1. one66stang

one66stang Haters.com

This is not mine. Its from another board I frequent. I just wanted to give an Oter a chance at it.

PM for the link if your serious. Please dont post this in the main.

Hello all. I talked to Lee B but he's really busy right now and Im kinda in a time crunch for this. Ive got a little side hobby building custom fishing rods and need an updated logo. The name is "Wood Bros. Custom Rods" or "Wood Brothers Custom Rods" and should be included in the logo.

I like those logos involving outlines of fish or a little abstract like the logos for reel ambition, all tackle, and such. I also like those that are round or oval like a patch like for CCA or International Game Fish Assc.

I build custom rods of all sorts: fly, big game, inshore, bass and such. Its pretty well impossible to work in bass, redfish and marlin or tuna into one logo but that would be ideal. The yellowfin tuna is probably one of my favorites. All these are just ideas. Dont be afraid to be creative and use your own imagination.

If some of you can work up a cool logo that can go on a cap, koozie, card ect....I have a 7' or 7'6 custom popping rod I will build for the winner. Your name, your colors, spinning or casting, your cork handle length built on a Batson RX7 or All Star IM10 blank...your choice. I'll ship it to any address in Texas.

If you want to email your ideas to me or send them here, either is fine with me. Understand tho, the winner gives up all rights to the logo in the deal. (just had to put that out there)

Lets see what all you talented folks have! Winner chosen Monday night.

2. one66stang

one66stang Haters.com

I`ll let it ship to me then I will ship to the Oter for shipping cost.