Logitech VX Nano?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by verbal, Mar 1, 2009.

1. verbal

verbal Active Member

I want this mouse. Does it work well with OS X? Can it's extra features be used?

2. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

i used one with my old laptop, and bought a newer one with my mac...and it works great. yes it does work well with OS X, just have to go to their site and download the software

3. MUDFISH

MUDFISH New Member

I use SteerMouse and it works great... I went from a VX Revolution to this, and the only only down side is that it only has 3 buttons compared to 5 on the Revolution...

BUT, I love being able to throw my Macbook into it's sleeve without having to remove the USB thingie... I'd say it's worth the investment...

4. Ignited

Ignited Active Member

I have a VX revolution and everything works flawlessly. You can set the buttons to perform pretty much whatever you want and it can be done so as an application specific setting. So you can have the buttons perform something in safari, something different for some other application etc. I love my mouse.

5. tenplanescrashing

tenplanescrashing Active Member

Logitech are great mice for OSX. Most will come with a Control Center preference pane where you can change how the mouse is used. I have the MX1000 and use the forward/back/windows buttons for Expose.

6. SigmaNuClay

SigmaNuClay I'll show you my nunchuk...

I use the hell out of mine. I've had it for more than a year now and I use it almost every day. Transfers flawlessly from my Windoze laptop for work to my BlackBook. Fully programmable, fully awesome.