Logitech LCC for snow leopard!

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Ignited, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Ignited

Ignited Active Member

2. TheWeasel

TheWeasel Guest

Last week my boss' biz partner emailed me to let me know the FirmTek drivers for our eSATA ExpressCards had been updated for Snow Leopard. I emailed him back saying "Now if only Logitech would get on their game and get some drivers out for my keyboard and mouse for my other machine I'd be set." 10 minutes later Logitech posted the new drivers. I had emailed them a couple weeks back when Snow Leopard was released and they said they'd have drivers at some point but didn't know when. In the past they've been pretty shitty at supporting their products (once suggested I roll back 2 OS versions to solve an issue with their product). New drivers seem to be working fine for my keyboard and mouse. Nice to be able to use the forward and back buttons again.

3. Ignited

Ignited Active Member

Yeah, it was the one thing that really bothered me once I went for SL. The whole ghetto work around was OK but it was disappointing to see that Logitech wasn't on top of their game and get this thing out when SL was released.

4. That-Is-Bull

That-Is-Bull New Member

Am I the only one whose Logitech mouse/software worked exactly the same after installing SL? Or did MX Revolutions just not have any problems?

5. TheWeasel

TheWeasel Guest

I have their Mac keyboard and laser mouse 530 or something like that. The forward and back buttons stopped working with 10.6 and the older installer wouldn't work with 10.6 so I was driver-less for a couple weeks.

6. xenon supra

xenon supra OT Supporter

in thanks