logitech g15 and help messages

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Pavester, Dec 27, 2006.

1. Pavester

Pavester New Member

Okay here is the problem, I have a somewhat new g15. It worked fine for a long time then all of a sudden lately while surfing the web or doing anything besides playing a game, a help window will pop up and the lights on the keyboard will go on and off accordingly. Sometimes one window sometimes two, there have been case where everytime I close one another will replace it.
    This is really annoying to deal with, Also I cant control the backlit lights on the keyboard at all. During the time it took me to type this around 50 help window from firefox, task manager, and xfire came up.

2. Zak8022

Zak8022 New Member

Did all the Help screens come up at the same time, or more one right after the other?

Sounds like your F1 key is getting stuck.

3. Pavester

Pavester New Member

well the lights will go off and two will come up, and wont go away no matter how many time i close them. I would have to shake the keyboard and they would stop. I havent had any yet today, the new patch might have done something.

4. DaIceMan

DaIceMan Jack Bauer > *.*

shake the keyboard and they would stop? sounds like a problem inside... possibly a key sticking as stated above. warranty?

5. Pavester

Pavester New Member

no warranty that i know of