Local Acoustic Solo Artist

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by d3cromanc3r, Apr 5, 2008.

1. d3cromanc3r

d3cromanc3r 79 Слизняков

Jun 14, 2006
    I went to a local show the other day(for those of you from the detroit area, it was at the I-Rock) and there was this guy there preforming a solo acoustic set in the midst of all these metal bands.

His set blew me away. I guess the best way to explain it would be kind of like, depressing drinking music? He seemed like he really put himself out there and actually cared about his music. I'm used to just going to shows and seeing people just preform the same old song over and over, and it's like they could care less that you were even there watching, but it seemed like he was actually trying to put himself out there for you to hear.

I talked to him after the show and he told me about some other shows he was doing, and where and when i could see him preform again.

Well if anyone's interested, his myspace is www.myspace.com/timmyreynoldskills

this is way outside of my normal genre of music, as i mostly listen to hip-hop, but i just can't stop listening to his music lately.

So now that it sounds like i want to give this guy a blowjob i'll end the thread lol. so enjoy if you want to check it out.