Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by kopetzki, Apr 30, 2009.
jose canseco vs. hong man choi
fucking jose canseco
also mousasi vs. mark hunt
Jesus Christ I love Japan.
Only wish Hunt could get thrown a bone for once in his career
he will knock out mousasi
awesome card though
* Gesias "JZ" Cavalvante vs. Tatsuya Kawajiri
* Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza vs. Jason "Mayhem" Miller (for vacant middleweight title)
* Norifumi "Kid" Yamamoto vs. Joe Warren*
* Bibiano Fernandes vs. Masakazu Imanari*
* Yoshiro Maeda vs. Hiroyuki Takaya*
* Abel Cullum vs. Hideo Tokoro*
* Ikuhisa "Minowaman" Minowa vs. Bob Sapp+
* Jan Nortje vs. Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou+
* Mark Hunt vs. Gegard Mousasi+
* Jose Canseco vs. Hong Man Choi+
God this card is awesome.
Canseco is going to die in the ring.
So soko vs. Mousasi is off, and they are both entering the OWGP? THis could be interesting.
wtf? why jose canseco?
Remember while watching this Via Sikahema is over 40 years old, is smaller than Canseco, and he puts him down with head gear on.
minowa posing with said cutouts
didn't even notice that
minowa must have been the only one to show up to the press meeting
whatever you want them to be
HMC has no chance. Canseco has a black belt in muay thai
how about i'll give you 2:1 on Hunt knocking him out. Or if you want to just do a straight fight bet I get 2:1 on Mousasi winning. u=1 month. Your choice.
recession, gotta save money.
whoever looses keeps av for 2 months
30 days and I wont make you an av desecrating your mother land. deal?
lets shake on it and i don't mean with our hands
that is the funniest pic I've seen all week