Live Colloidal Probiotics

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by east147, Jun 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. east147

east147 New Member

You folks know anything about Live Colloidal Probiotics? Been listening to a Dr Jubb on the free radio station One Radio Network, Patrick Timpone Show. This guy sounds like he really knows his stuff my Doc takes like forever to answer a question and starts talking about drug names that are like totally alien to me – I have no idea what he rants on about. The more I read the more I get the feeling not to put things in my body that man made or are chemicals in fact when I think about it - it sound insane. Jubb said in one of his first interviews that Aspartame was a chemical produced in the 70s as an ulcer drug and was banned until Donald Rumsfeld headed the firm that made it – he says that it’s the most complained about food additive that the FDA has ever had to deal with and its not a food it’s a chemical! He said all chemicals are damaging our RNA and DNA and if not once living we should not put them in our bodies because they damage our connective tissue aging us considerably and setting us up for a serious dis-eases.

I was curious because no matter where we are today someone is trying to sell us something... Jubb sells these probiotics called Live Colloidal Probiotics and he says we all suffer from acid issues and calcium build up... he says these Probiotics eat up all the calcium.

Anyone know about these probiotics? Any thoughts?

2. HorseDick

HorseDick Active Member

Yeah...

3. ralyks

ralyks New Member

My thoughts exactly.

4. Dobis P.R.

Dobis P.R. Guest

chemicals damage RNA and DNA?

RNA and DNA are chemicals :eek4:

5. eljefedetonto

eljefedetonto OT Supporter

my dad said Dr Jubb is a fat faggot.

now what?

6. Request.

Request. OT Supporter

rrrriiiiiight, because free radicals vs. antioxidants is complete hogwash.

The Dr. is definately selling a product, but it's worth it.

The idea behind this is that bacteria outnumber our own cells by 9 to 1, but by eating a shitty diet and coupling it with the overuse of antibiotics we're depleting them.

The intestinal flora make up a good percentage of our immune system and if it's depleted it can lead to illness.

My son used to get a lot of ear infections and since taking a probiotic weekly, he just isn't ever sick.

7. 4cd-Air

4cd-Air Rape seemed like the next logical step

I think probiotics are great for your body, now train hard kids, and eat your vegetables!

-JB
    JohnnyBiceps.com

8. ralyks

ralyks New Member

Guys I'm going to let you in on a little secret. It's called visualization. By visualizing these bacteria and probiotics repairing your cells, you can increase muscle growth and bench 3 plates after taking 4 years off.

Think about it. Visualize it.

Thanks for tuning in guys.

Kevin Levrone from LevroneReport.com

9. Dobis P.R.

Dobis P.R. Guest

I think you have me confused with someone else

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.