Little Motivation Needed!!!

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by toddjohan, Mar 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toddjohan

toddjohan As seen on ABC's 101 Ways to Leave a Game Show

Hey there brolys, just want to see if any of you can shoot over a little motivation. I had been a serious weight lifter for quite some time (and post on rare occasion) but lately (last year) I have been slacking. I guess the first step towards recovery is saying you have a problem:

I have not worked out seriously for about one year!

There, I said it, now let the healing begin :blue:

With all that said, I need some accountablity....any advice?

Thanks!
    Todd

2. Grouch

Grouch Guest

Stand up straight when I'm talking to you!

Listen up and listen good maggot. Whipe that sand out of your vagina, get your ass in to the gym, work hard, kick your own ass! And maybe just maybe if you're lucky those testicals you seem to be missing might drop and we'll make a man out of you yet!!!

:love:

3. toddjohan

Thanks man, much appreciated....

It's funny, and I wish I had some pictures to post....up until about a year ago (last good workout) I was VERY in shape...actually a big guy...about 6'2 250 with 8-10% bodyfat.

Now, I am about 260 and about 18%....funny what a difference a year makes...oh and my matabolism dropping after reaching 25 years old....oh, for the days of being 18.

I know I have to get my butt doing cardio, but never seem to bring myself to do it...I think I should have proper motivation, I am getting married in August!!!!

Dang it, I sit here tonight, ample fat roll on my belt....this really sucks...

Thanks Grouch, I need to get back into the gym (and maybe some gear to help shed the weight...hehe).

Todd

4. Grouch

Grouch Guest

Anytime homie. :bigthumb:

5. Ilyusha

Ilyusha Guest

You will fail at life moreso now that you aren't going, than when you were going. Get back into the fucking gym.

6. cazzone

cazzone OT Supporter

You're not worth my time.

Motivate your goddamn self, punk.

7. cazzone

cazzone OT Supporter

Was that ok?

:hs:

8. deznutz

deznutz New Member

worthless

9. joed1228

joed1228 New Member

Yo sea lion. Chances are your wife will see your gut and realize your only gona get fatter and end letting up letting her body go. At least that way you can both gracefully grow fat together.

Oh yea, that wasnt meant as motivation.

10. toddjohan

Well thanks (mostly) for the proper motivation....while I am a LONG way from being fat (18% was probably a little high) I certainly want to trim up and see my stomach muscles again (which is quite a feat for the 250+ crowd). I am going to get my ass back in the gym and have the proper diet....

I think my plan is to always do cardio prior to the weights....I have always loved lifting weights, the cardio was the pain....so if I can get that out of the way first....all the better....

I will let you all know the status in a month and then 2 months...should be interesting.

11. UncleJohn

UncleJohn "That guy"

A general is only as good as the warrior he pushes forward on the field. This is my war son, and i've got the biggest guns and the smallest concience

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.