Listen up

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by bigdamray, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdamray

bigdamray New Member

It seems to me like you have a lot of problems with me. Silly caucasian likes to play with samurai swords. All you doing right now is looking real stupid. Go serenade some little girl you fucking pussy. And then I'd stomp on your face while you were on the ground crying like a bitch. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great fucking length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. I can hit a dinner plate at 350 yards with a H&K Mark 23 mod 0 .45 caliber pistol. You're going to end up experiencing what it feels like to really be fucked in the skull while every bone in your body is cracked or broken and you lay lifeless in a pool of your own blood and my cum sloshing down your eye socket. Don't fucking think twice that once I'm thru with whats on my plate right now I wont knock the fucking stoned smile off your bitch face.

2. knucks

knucks Active Member

fuck you, ive raped people for far less than this. you think you can fucking come on OT and just act like a fucking hardass and order people around? Bad news for you, fuckface, but tonights the night your luck runs out. You fucking tell ANYBODY on these forums what to do again, and you're going to find out the hard way what a fucking baseball bat to the side of the skull feels like. Think I'm fucking kidding? I have your IP, I know who you are, and Im more than willing to settle this argument face to fucking face. You call yourself "Hooligan"? We'll see who's the hooligan when one of us is lying face down in a pile of their own blood, shit, and piss. Try and order someone else on here around, and see what fucking happens to you. I'm normally a calm guy but when I need to, I'm willing to break some fucking face to get my point across, just fucking test me you worthless sack of excrement.

3. Hood Moses

Hood Moses I part the Black Seas...

You want to say that to my face, you skinny faggot? I'll have you know, I am a member of a nationwide secret live action role playing organization in brighton pennsylvania, where I role play a ninja, and my fellow LARPers and I will have it out with you, 10 on 1. Do you know what 72 damage, 35 delay means? It means massive ownage when I smash you in the face repeatedly while my 9 other guild members hold you down, that's what. Talk to me like that again and you'll experience it firsthand, faggot.

4. rockman123

rockman123 New Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5. Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman Active Member

:rofl:

6. Anabolic Pop-Tarts

Anabolic Pop-Tarts New Member

Y'all can all shut the fuck up. I'm a DKE and proud of it. I swear to god I went to hell and back to be able to call myself a DKE. I went through some shit that y'all could never imagine going through.
    One of our older brothers is a US Navy Seal and just got back from Iraq, he said that he would rather go through basic training and he would rather go back and fight for a week before he would come back and go through our initiation. Trust me, y'all motherfuckin pussies couldn't handle the shit that goes down for 5 minutes...
    Go on and hate on my fraternity if you want, I don't give a shit, there's nothing I can techinically do about it, but I think it's a proven fact that the only reason have for hating on fraternities is that they don't know, or are scared to go through what it takes to be apart of it.
    For those of you that don't know, DKE is an active chapter of what is known as the "Skull and Bones" the most secret society in the nation. More secret than the CIA, and possibly the NSA. George Bush, jr, and sr, were both Dekes, as well as both the Roosevelts, and Gerald Ford. We had 7 of our leading presidents, more than any other fraternity of common group ever. We were the leading provider for the Civil war, both north and south, we were the first fraternity in the state of Mississippi, as well as Alabama, and Lousiana.
    Y'all don't know shit about what I've been through, and until you come over and go through what I've been through to call my brothers brothers then fuck off. I don't give a fuck about anybody on here. So shut the fuck up.

7. bigdamray

bigdamray New Member

Jesus doesn't like you. Another guy who lives far away and finds it easy to talk shit online. You're the guy that rides my nuts in the gym and wants to use my machine after so you can sniff the seat with some hope you will grow from it. Bad news for you, fuckface, but tonight's the night your luck runs out. I hope you liked the taste of my cum on it, too. I am a COCKY MOTHERFUCKER and I get away with it. Hey dicklips close your mouth. I don't give a fuck how tough you are, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. Think about it, bitch. Face it kid, you lose at life.

8. bigdamray

bigdamray New Member

I'm sure you're laughing right now thinking I'm just some guy from the internet but let me tell you now boy you messed with the wrong motherfucker. If i had a nickel every time someone like you pissed me off there would be a lot more deaths caused by nickels. Your mother doesn't love you and you have no friends. You cockgobbling featherweight. I can track your IP address and find where you live. You will be the first bitch to get slapped to death. Do you know how long that will take? DAYS motherfucker. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I almost want you to test me just so I can unleash the beast on your sorry ass and be done with you forever.

9. bigdamray

bigdamray New Member

I didn't even make that outrageous of a claim, but you definitely disrespected me, and the entire scientific community on that one. Another guy who lives far away and finds it easy to talk shit online. Seriously though, you live a very sad and pathetic life. It's on motherfucker. You whore yourself out for attention, and spend hours and hours a day on the internet CRAVING for acceptance. I'll run you over with my fucking car out of nowhere and kill you. I said I was done arguing with you on here. It's on motherfucker. I wouldn't piss in your mouth if your gums were on fire I'll rip your balls off shove them into my mouth then shit them into your mouth and then pour gasoline over your asshole and proceed to fuck you in your ass till you love me faggot. Do yourself a favor and back the fuck down, ok? Fuck you and everyone who looks like you.

10. bigdamray

bigdamray New Member

Was that trying to come back, you motherfucking piece of ass turd? And boy, you better believe me when I saw I will shit in your mouth. Do you hear me laughing? I'm not even kidding. I fight to win no matter what it takes. I'm not afraid to yell that's my purse, I don't know you. SERIOUSLY quit talking fucking shit. Fuck you, you ho. Don't bullshit the fact that I know more about this than you do. Do yourself a favor and back the fuck down, ok? No I don't read with semblance of comprehension. I read with unparalleled understanding. I see the meaning, motive, and thoughts that went into every word you type and every sentence you've ever said. I'm omnipresent and omnipotent. Your questions are idiotic, and your posts even moreso.

11. Memor

Memor Active Member

has nothing to do with dealing with a fucking pussy like you...you need roids to get to 172 so you can look like less a faggot at the beach? Seriously die in a bacne fire...I hope you mainline 3cc's of air ya worthless bitch. ITs people like you that give roids the bad name cause you will fuck yourself up somehow an end up on the evening news crying about it. You wanna come at me like that...fine by me lets have some fun

12. bigdamray

bigdamray New Member

You look like a broken sexual chocolate. You have nothing to add to this place so leave. I'm going to knock you out in one punch and then fucking break your jaw with a heel to the side of your face while you're out cold. Come to Long Beach and say that shit to my fucking face, you piece of shit. You think this is over? Bitch I don't give a fuck about you. I can rip you apart all day long. You want your face beat in... bring it on tonight at 8:45. Don't even reply to this, just keep your mouth shut.

13. bigdamray

bigdamray New Member

Are you trying to come after me or something? You just keep making your little comments all the time thinking you're fucking cool. I get fucking psycho when I'm pissed. I am the law, bitch. Go out with your friends or start a business or something. I personally know Kimbo Slice and once he gets word of you he'll back you into a corner beat your bitch ass down, nigga. I'll knock you out so fast, and when I'm done, I'm gonna cockslap your mom while a take a dump on your chest. K for your information, asshole, I have seen a lion. I really don't think you know who you're talking to or what you're getting your stupid ass into. I'm Rick James, bitch! Nigga you dont know me! Goddamnit, I will straight-up honest-to-God choke your bitch ass.

14. bigdamray

bigdamray New Member

No more Mr. Nice Guy. If this is something you think that is funny or if you think this is a hoax, you should be ashamed of yourself. You are a whoremongering skinhead who should be raped with a broomstick, then thrown into the deepest body of water. You talk so much shit you need face nappies bitch! I am not scared of your fat ass. Think I'm fucking kidding? I'll scrub your toilet with your toothbrush. From now on I'm gonna make your message board life a living hell. Who the fuck do you think you are? I couldn't care if you lived next door, I would kickbox your teeth down your throat if you come around. Next time you look in a mirror, think how much it would hurt to have your eyes gouged out and your tongue sheared off, cause quite frankly, I would do so. I almost want you to test me just so I can unleash the beast on your sorry ass and be done with you forever.

15. Hood Moses

Evidently Ray got bored

16. bigdamray

bigdamray New Member

17. Hood Moses

Bitch, you better watch who you're talking to. Our tires are on millions of cars and trucks all around North America. All I have to do is hack into their codez and upload my assassin virus, and then you're done. There'll be so many tire tracks on your lifeless body that they'll need to bring in a roadkill tire tread linguist to examine all marks the Michelins, Goodyears, and Bridgestones left on you. You'll be part of the sidewalk. In fact, you'll be so ground into that sidewalk that it'll get greasy spot on hot days when the sun heats up the fatty deposits that have been ingrained in the roadway. Is this what you want? You better watch your mouth. You better let the air out of those spare tires you have sitting in your garage, cause one day, you'll walk in to get something from your car and WHAM, you got 4 michelin niggaz beating yo punk ass down.

18. Hood Moses

19. knucks

knucks Active Member

8" member, more like 65" inch member, because you're only 5'4". lemme enumerate why that's a shitty height. you're not short enough to be completely ignored, but you're short enough that nobody cares what you say. when i walk into a crowd people think wow, that guy is tall enough to talk to. but when you walk up they think about what they ate for breakfast. it was french toast, and they don't think at all about you because you're an insignificant member of society. less than insignificiant you're a minus. you bring the populatino down. we should breed more of you and ship you to china to cut their numbers down. we could drop you in bombs and just eliminate hordes of people. and you wear glasses.

20. bigdamray

bigdamray New Member

Hey, I had lasik done, I don't wear glasses anymore!! :fawk:

PS BITCH!!

Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
  21. Bodhi

Bodhi My crotch is red .. my lambos blue .. and ill be g

if some guy tried to kick my ass .. id be like hey .. why dont you stop .. dressin me up like a mailman .. makin' me dance for you .. while you have sex with some random guy .. on my dad's bed

you faggot cum swapping swash buckling homo mud pudding pie hole eating hippie douche sperm gurgling fuck whore pirate ass detailing nancy boy cunt .. with honors

22. White

White OT Supporter

lololol

23. Godspeed

Godspeed New Member

Ok you piece of fucking dog shit I am sick and tired of you bringing me into shit. I went through some shit that y'all could never imagine going through. Bye bye, stay out of my thread if you are a shit talker. Hey douchebag I bet you think you're so tough with you and all of your piece of shit friends that think they are the most badass motherfuckers on earth just because they support the military. Some day youre gonna rofl at the wrong badass motherfucker and hes going to teach you a lesson you wont forget very soon. Merry Christmas to you and your family and after Christmas, choke on your mother's cock.

24. bigdamray

bigdamray New Member

There's a difference between jokes and taking it to another level. You're just protecting your investment you fucking Muppet. I get fucking psycho when I'm pissed. Bye bye, stay out of my thread if you are a shit talker. I don't give a fuck who you are or where you live, you can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I'll come to your house, turn all the lights on and leave. I wouldn't piss in your mouth if your gums were on fire You think someone gives a damn about your stupid worthless so called "life"? You better watch out because I'll find you and when I do, I'll kill you without you knowing I'm doing it. Fucking Jedi Force choke BITCH!

25. bigdamray

bigdamray New Member

Shut the fuck up. Do you hear these words that are coming out of my mouth? SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. Don't dare dream of speaking to a fucking superior like that. I'm perfectly capable of snapping your fucking spine in half, and I'm perfectly willing to do it. You fucking faggot, you have no idea what you're getting yourself in to. I'll rip your spine out from your fucking throat, and I'll use it as a dildo to assrape your mom with while I make her gag on my fucking cock. Then I'll pull your shit-covered spine out from your mothers asshole, and force your father to lick the shit off of it while I jizz in his fucking mouth at the same time. I'll make your dad snowball the resulting mouthful of your moms shit and my cum, over to your little sister, who I'll force to fucking gargle it while i rape her in the asshole and whip her with a belt. All of this will be in front of your spineless, dying body, laying on the floor waiting to die. The last fucking thing you'll ever see is me castrating your fucking dad and shoving his dick down your throat until you fucking suffocate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.