LGBT Listen to this...Suggestions please

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Filmboy44, Jan 26, 2004.

1. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

So, I don't know if you guys remember, but I had the stitching come out on my suit pants and I went to go to Hugo to have them fix them.

First off, the guy I went to didn't even know that the pants were to a suit and that I bought it from there. I told him that its just the stitching that came out and to have them redo it. He looked at me and said "well if you leave like five dollars the tailor will do them..and have they been dry cleaned?" I said no I didn't want the problem getting worse if I went to dry clean them. I said it was your tailors fault that the problem occured anyways and I'm not paying for him to do it again. So he took them and said "are these to a suit?" I said "yeah that I bought here!" So he apologized and said that he'd have them finished by Thursday...the one that just past. I said call me when they are done. So Sunday comes and I get a VM from that guy saying that the taylor won't do the pants because they aren't dry cleaned. He said it like "he found out that they weren't clean and he won't touch them" totally unprofessional about it and said I have to come in and pick them up and clean them and then he'll fix them

Any suggestions on what I should do? they are really pissing me off. I mean I paid a great sum of cash for that suit and he fucked up the job. Now they want me to clean my already clean fucking pants and take them back in? I don't have time for that shit!

2. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

:fawk2: thanks