SRS List reasons why I should not do coke or X...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Pen Is Mightier, Aug 29, 2008.

1. I know not to do them together, I'm not stupid. I bought both tonight and really want to do one of them tomorrow night but I know I shouldn't. I've been clean off those for like 1.5 years but the times I'm in right now are much less than pleasing and I'm begging for it. Please list all of the horrible side effects of each and why I should not do them. My plan is to pop X after work tomorrow and go to a party.

2. O'Fuck

O'Fuck Guest

Coke always leads to more coke.

It takes away your ability to be happy on your own. I can't think of ANYTHING more fucked up in life than that. Why would anyone choose this?

Not to mention all the danger involved. I've been watching my friends fall apart for the last year or two... getting mugged... robbed...jail... moving on to even dumber shit. And EVERY LAST ONE of them started out the same. "oh its no big deal... just a couple bumps on the weekend... i'll only do it once a month... once a week... once a day..."

My best friend is trying to quit... but its so god damned depressing hanging out with him, because he's fucking miserable without it. But I don't know if he'll ever be able to be happy again since the coke took that ability from him.

Its just fucking stupid. I'll never understand why people fuck with things they know have SUCH a high probability of destroying them.

3. I threw them in the trash...wasted money. The only reason I bought it cuz it was late and my friend texted me saying he just got some and was wondering if I wanted some.

4. O'Fuck

O'Fuck Guest

Good for you man :)

I wouldn't necessarily think of it as wasted money. Think of all the possible court costs and jail time you may have saved yourself.

5. Mint

Mint Active Member

Its bad for you?

6. polishillusion

polishillusion New Member

it makes you feel like shit?

7. It makes you feel amazing actually. heh...

8. polishillusion

polishillusion New Member

Play the tape forward.

For 25 minutes, you are on the top of the world.

Then you are fucked.

9. Shayes

Shayes OT Supporter

dont look at the present, look at the future.
    and think how much youll be spending on these things.

10. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

next time don't throw them in the trash at your house

i know it sounds paranoid but many people have been busted because cops went through their trash

11. hah i would never throw them in my own trash. after making this thread though i've still had the urge to do a line or two.

12. Shayes

Shayes OT Supporter

dont be stupid
    throw em away
    or sell it

13. 2500

2500 Guest

yeah, drug trafficking isn't stupid :rolleyes:

14. Please make fun of me more for wanting to do a line. I fucking want to so badly right now. I haven't felt that kind of happiness in forever. I know it is instant gratification and it's fucking "bad" for me but I still want to. Post pictures of peoples noes with fucking holes in them or some crack bitch please.

15. O'Fuck

O'Fuck Guest

Thats because every line you do, you are taking away your natural ability to be happy. Thats what coke steals from you. Every fucking line you do you are just making the situation worse for yourself. Do you want to spend the rest of your entire life needing more and more of the stuff? Because every "one line" is putting another nail in that coffin.

Quit while you aren't too far behind, or go ahead and give up happiness for good. That "happiness" coke gives you is fake. Its all a big con, it wants everything you've got. I know that sounds dramatic but its just the way it is.

Best of luck. I have to watch my best friend die a little more every day from this shit. And I remember too clearly back when it was just "one line" now and then. Now its pretty much all he is.

16. thunderbird

thunderbird New Member

true.. coke always leads to more coke..
    i used it a lot a few years back, mostly at my work (busy kitchen)
    i built a tolorence an dit got to expensive and all my money started going towards it
    fucking stupid habbit..
    so i dropped it and haven't done it sence, even though i crave it something fierce from time to time..

and my girlfriend at the time was into it as much as i was.
    I quit, she didn't
    i've lost total contact with her, as has everyone else
    god knows where she ended up

in the end, it's not worth it man
    you get much higher without drugs than with them

17. Lasu

Lasu 2.0

Steer the fuck clear. Nothing good will come of this.