TAT Lip repeircing?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Merit83, Apr 17, 2004.

1. Merit83

Merit83 Your mama was a snowblower!

I had my lip peirced on the left side of the bottom lip, just a little loop, mostly like Blink 182 singer but on opposite side. My work made me take it out eventually but i may be quitting soon and was wanting to know if its okay to get it peirced in the exact same place again?

2. Turboed_2

Turboed_2 .

You could. It might be harder to re-pierce due to scar tissue though but I'm not 100% sure. I'm sure Nickos will chime in, I'm curious to see what he says.

3. 4bangin

4bangin Ballet of Violence

I've heard it hurts MUCH more to get it repierced. Might just be a rumor though.

4. Merit83

Merit83 Your mama was a snowblower!

hrmmm, i really like the spot it was in and would like it there again sometime, where is the nickos :(

5. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

here i am :big grin:

ok well you can get it pierced in the same spot but then youre gonna have to go through scar tissue and this and that and you dont really wanna do that, you may be able just to open the same home again depending on how long its been pierced and how long its been out... if it cant be reopened most likely it will get pierced right noxt to the old piercing. likejust a hair away from the scar tissue... really, it all depends

6. Neuman

Neuman New Member

yea man i had to take mine out for summer when i got a job and when i got it repierced it was right next to the old hole...ya cant even tell it's in a different spot.

good luck!

7. TheOutlawTorn

TheOutlawTorn New Consequence Machine

I just had my labret redone.. she couldn't reopen the hole...so right through the scar tissue. I highly hope you don't do this...hurt a shitload worse.

8. pir8penguin

pir8penguin Guest

the way i understand it, the piercing would only move over about as thick as the jewelry, and we're talking *roughly* 1mm (i don't know exact guages to metric)