TAT lip piercings

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by idontgiveashit, Dec 18, 2004.

1. idontgiveashit

idontgiveashit I eat rice

i have to leave for college and be there april 4th, and you cannot have facial hair or facial piercings inc ears, i wanted to get the side of my lip done but i was wondering if it would be healed up enough to take out 8 hrs a day and put it back in by then.

2. Furner

Furner New Member

what college is this that does not allow these types of things? it seems to me that college students are the largest portion of the piercing population.

3. joy division

joy division New Member

Seriously that sounds :ugh:

4. idontgiveashit

wyotech in wyoming, if you havent heard anything about it. Its about the best college for mechanics, im going for streetrod building, collision, and custom uphoustry, its 40 hours a week and its sposed to be similar to the worksite becase its "unprofessional"

5. Furner

Furner New Member

have you seen custom-car guys????

6. Westside

Westside New Member

Get a clear 1/4 ring spacer to put in there if you really need it. If you take really good care of it and use the soaks, it should be mostly healed up by then, but I wouldn't take it out for 8 hours after that short amount of time. I left mine in for about 4 months, and after taking it out for an hour i had to grab a needle.

7. joy division

joy division New Member

:rofl: honestly.....thats one industry that full sleeves and body mods are fairly common.

8. idontgiveashit

yeah, thats what i kinda thought when i heard that....it kinda fit in the whole custom thing...customizign your body and customizing you car....i always thought it was about being different, but hell what do i know, its just a bunch of old fucks that dont accept different ppl. Did i mention most of the ppl i saw in laramie had belt buckles, cowboy hats, and wranglers, hell for all i know it might just be for safety purposes so no cowboys shoot at me..but tell me more on this clear 1/4 inch spacer, is it just something you cant see to fill the gap while you have it out?

9. Westside

Westside New Member

With the clear 1/4 ring in there, you'll still see the hole quite easily, it just won't have a real piece of jewelry in it...that way they can't complain. My local piercing shop had plenty of them...or find it online. 1/4-1/2" long, slightly curved (to keep shape for the ring)

10. idontgiveashit

so i could probably pick one up at about any piercing shop/tat parlor then, yeah i dont think it matters if you can see the hole, just not something noticible from a distance.