LGBT limits of straight people

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by 2500, Jun 6, 2006.

1. 2500

2500 Guest

well, i'm confused, lol. i'm bi, and i have a crush on my best friend, who is "straight." problem is, he sends out crazy signals to me, but if i talk to him seriously about it, he says hes straight.

pretty much every time we hang out, he will hold my hand a little, grab my hand and put in on his leg or crotch, then slap it off and laugh, he's kissed me twice, always makes me go up his shirt and masage his back, he very often puts his hand down my shirt and plays with my nipples, frequently squeezes or touches my ass, he hugs me alot, and we've even laid in bed for a little with my arm across his chest, and he let me feel up his chest if i bought him a cheeseburger one night, and hes taken shirtless pics for me.

so my question is, do you think a straight guy could feel comfortable doing all this stuff? it sucks for me, cuz i like him SO much. and he says hes straight, but then ALL this stuff happens and it keeps giving me that glimer of hope. i just don't know if a straight guy does shit like that.

advice? :hs:

2. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Yeah straight guys can tease us like this, although sometimes it means they want to experiment, sometimes it just means they are an attention whore. Tread ground lightly if this is someone you want to keep as a close friend.

3. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

4. Virality

Virality New Member

lol, I have a friend like this. I think he wants to experiment, or hes just playing around. But then again, I can't really qualify, he doesn't know that I'm.....apparently, I don't know what I am either.

5. frozenhubcap

frozenhubcap New Member

but srsly, time will tell.

6. 2500

2500 Guest

i know some straight guys will play and joke around, but sometimes i just think hes one step past that. hes my best friend, and i fell for him hard core, so it sucks. i doubt anything will damage our friendship, but just when i think hes straight, he'll start playin with my nipples or something. its like, wtf, make up your mind already, lol.

7. RenaultFreak

RenaultFreak OMG

:werd: :o

(I agree with NovaJock :noes: )

8. RenaultFreak

RenaultFreak OMG

he made you buy him a cheeseburger in order for you to feel his chest....hmmm he is not only hiding some homosexual tendencies but he is also hiding whore tendencies too :rofl: :o :noes:

9. NOVAJock

He'll be a fine new addition to the "family".

:rofl: :rofl: :mamoru:

10. 2500

2500 Guest

hahaha, i agree, lol. it was more of a joke, cuz he knows how i feel about him. but yeah, i don't know many straight guys that would let me feel them up for 3 bucks, lol. or, it was 2 min of me feeling him up, and 2 min of him feeling me up. hahaha. but like, do 100% straight guys actually do that kinda shit? lol. i've never had any other straight friend do that kinda stuff. maybe some who ended up being "experimental." i dunno, maybe i'm just looking for hope, lol.

11. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

Oh, how reading this makes me miss college...

I've had the seemingly str8 guys who do all of the above and more, but won't cross the line of sex, or overt sexual act (ie, won't dick play, won't let you suck them, won't suck you, won't fuck you, but will kiss you, will straddle you, will nipple play, will feel your ass...). And then I had the seemingly str8 guys who have done the overtly sexual with me, and although it was physically fun at the time, and boosting to my ego, ultimately it was emotionally painful for me...

Be careful.

12. 2500

2500 Guest

yeah, its a really thin line i'm walkin on right now. the more he does the little things like that, the more i think there is a chance, so the more i fall for him. but then it always ends in a serious talk, and him saying hes straights. the emotional highs and lows really hurt. its like i'm on a leash. we'll talk, he'll say hes straight, i'll try and come to terms with that and try not to look at him that way, and as soon as i do that, he'll do some of that stuff and tug me back in. ugh, stinkin straight or straight wanna-be people, lol.

13. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

Tell your friend that his flirting makes you uncomfortable and that you'd like him to stop because, as a bi guy, you're getting mixes signals from him and it's confusing.

If he's straight and if he respect you, he'll stop...

But, it'll probably lead to him analyzing why he's so tactile with you. And you and he may get into a good discussion about why he does what he does.

Either way, if he is straight, he shouldn't be doing that with you... it's just invading your personal space.

And if he's bi or gay, then he's making overtures and he should be clear about that and you and he should be discussing why he enjoys flirting with you.

14. 2500

2500 Guest

do you know how hard it is going to be to tell a guy that i like this much, to stop flirting with me, lol. like, emotionally, it would be best for me. but dude, when he puts his hand down my shirt, its like, how do i stop that, lol.

15. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

Well, think of Sam's comment as your way of putting the balls in his court... You are actually informing him that you really like him and that he can 'get it'. But he needs to come to terms with IF he really wants it.

16. 2500

2500 Guest

i've told him this all before. he said our relationship would be perfect if he were gay. he said i am everything he looks for in a girlfriend, lol. the only thing he can't get past is, duh, i'm a guy. he said if i gave him 5 grand i could do whatever i want with him, but even i'm not that desperate, lol. i have a car i'm building, so, 5 grand is not something i will just give away. cheesburger, yes. 5k, no, haha. i'm in therapy for unrelated situations, and, i brought this up to my therapist, who ended up being gay also, and he said my friend is most likely not straight, but, very cautious and worried about taking it any farther. he also said i should stop my friend from flirting and touching me. but, its hard stopping someone you WANT to touch you, from touching you, lol. plus its almost 80% of the time him initiating it. we'll just be out driving around, and he'll start feeling my chest or something. its like, hes more frickin gay than i am, lol. its almost never me making the first move. i wish i could give him a polygraph test, haha.

17. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

:mamoru:

18. 2500

2500 Guest

well thats what i'm saying. i have other striaight friends that crack jokes, or will put their arm on my shoulder just playin around. but then theres him, and its like, is he really joking THAT much, lol.

19. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

You just let him...grope you? Uhm.

Ehh.

I think you need to respect yourself at least so much as to not let people use you to fulfill fantasies.

20. 2500

2500 Guest

yeah, like he used to joke around a little, but over time, its gotten more and more until hes in my shirt nightly playing with my nipples and stuff. (which i love, hahaha)

but anyways, i dunno what to think anymore. i wish i could settle my emotions down some, so i can enjoy the physical stuff and not feel the emotional stuff.

21. 2500

2500 Guest

well i do respect myself, but, hes fulfilling MY fantasy as well, lol. just, the emotional thing is kinda crappy. but the physical feels so good its hard to say stop, lol. i wish he would just come out already, lol.

22. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

I woulda ripped the pants off and given you a :bj: :hsugh:

23. Esp69st

Esp69st Who's talking about OIL... bitch you cooking

I'm straight and I would never do this kind of things with a male friend... even worst if they're gay. hells no, guys don't feel on other guys unless there is more to it. this guy is a fruitcake.

I remember once I got in trouble when I was 13 my cousin's and I used to go to a local swimming pool every weekend, we used to walk around naked and spank each other with towels, one day a friend of my cousin came with us. while at the shower I called him over and say "hey dude PUT YOUR HAND OVERHERE" I only said as a joke, and even said it in front of my cousin. the next day my parents got a call from his parents about it. I explain my parents what we do and how we act in boys locker room and they just laugh at it. I guess the kid wasn't used to being around other boys naked. since than I never joke around cuz I don't want to send the wrong signal....

24. NOVAJock

I want to taste your arrow. :naughty:

:noes:

25. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

:mad: get to the back of the line damnnit I'm number 3 :wiggle: