SRS Liking a girl everytime I get close to one ><

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by GuantanamoBay, Jun 16, 2009.

1. GuantanamoBay

GuantanamoBay New Member

Well, this is a big problem for me, I can't have any female friend! As soon as I am getting closer emotionally to a girl, I begin to like her, even if she already have a bf/husband. This has caused me some problems in the past where I have problems with many guys and losing friends. I would consciously distancing myself from girls so I won't get close.

I need a cure brothers!

2. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

Sounds like you are loney and mistake friendship for interest in you.

It's good to have some female friends, because they usually have some hot single girlfriends they can hook you up with. It can get hard sometimes, my best friend is a woman, she probably knows more about me than anyone else on the planet. I would date her in a heartbeat. :( She is engaged, so I know it's a no go, so I remain friends with her. Honestly, I don't know what I'd do without her, we are that close.

3. GuantanamoBay

GuantanamoBay New Member

NO no, it's like every single female friends I have been close (close as in, hanging out sometimes) with, I end up liking her. My friend's girlfriends, my girlfriend's friends, my cousins. Thank god not my own sister lol. As long as their face isn't very ugly I end up liking them. It's kinda hard to feel like that and it caused me many relationships.

4. Lantis745

Lantis745 Member

How old are you and how many relationships have you been in?

5. GuantanamoBay

GuantanamoBay New Member

24, 6 real gfs, many one week relationships.

But getting relationships isn't the problem, it's maintaining them. Once I like a girl it's impossible to remain friends. Well it's possible on the surface but you know what I mean.

6. Lantis745

Lantis745 Member

I'm sorry I still do not understand what your problem is. Do you "like" these girls as in wanting to have sex with them? or do you feel emotionally attached to them.

7. GuantanamoBay

GuantanamoBay New Member

Not sex but...Have you ever like a girl? So you know that feeling. Just multiply it by many.