LIKES/DISLIKES of Cardomain.com!?

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by alby988, Jun 13, 2008.

1. alby988

alby988 New Member

what are your likes and dislikes of cardomain.com? :)

2. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

I dislike that you spam it.

3. alby988

alby988 New Member

im not promoting it. i'm actually using it as an example in my paper and i would like some insight.

one from the domestic crowd and one from the import crowd.

so unless you have anything useful , please dont post anymore =]

4. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

:rly: what paper topic do you have that would allow for the usage of cardomain.com? How do you know that you are getting an accurate sampling of people that use the site based simply on how OT replies to your threads? Have you cross posted this question in other, car brand specific forums for a larger sample set? If so, have you (or are you) going to factor in both the amount of users registered vs. those that respond to your threads, as well as the number of active users vs. number that respond, and extrapolate to get data on the population as a whole from there?

Also, if it is for a paper, what is the point of restricting yourself to EI and AM? why not extend it into the main forum as well? Also, I see that you haven't posted in the European section, which seems to be an attempt to artificially skew the results in a desired direction, since European cars are also considered imports.

In conclusion: stfu and buy a sub.

5. art_VW_shark

art_VW_shark OT Supporter

I dislike that the majority of cardomain is, no offense, ricers, but I like the model/make search engine

6. alby988

alby988 New Member

LOL. somebody needed to enlarge their e-penis today!

paper topic is on the efficiency of interactive websites that are user based (it could include blogs etc..) i chose car domain the apparent "biggest online car show". do you think i'm only using OT as my source of information? if so, you are pretty retarded. Yes, I have cross posted this question in other places. Not all in forums, most at car shows with hand out surveys. Your next question is irrelevant as the information gained from the forums is a small part of the research.
    since this is MY paper, i decided to restrict it to american muscle and eastern imports. sorry i did not make it clear, import cars from asian countries, EASTERN imports.

In conclusion: your penis is still small. you even searched through my posts just to post this one "insightful" post. people like you are what brings forums down. you don't answer the OP question, you instead instigate some other matter to make yourself seem knowledgeable and notorious, and are just plain retarded. i feel for you though, i know many people like you and they sadly don't have any friends =[

7. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

Actually, I did answer the original question. Other than the fact that people spam it all the time, I have no feelings one way or another.

Seriously though, you should probably correlate and extrapolate based on the responses that you get for total usage on a specific forum. Unless this is a HS paper or something, a lack of further thought on the subject is going to get you raped with the grade on it. It seems to me that you are trying to do a paper, but not willing to go through enough work to actually get it done right :dunno:

I don't really care, it's just either I troll OT, or I sort aerial photographs from the 40s, 50s, and 60s, and I REALLY don't feel like sorting photos (for the 4th day straight)

8. art_VW_shark

art_VW_shark OT Supporter

what kinda input you lookin for?

9. red97gst

red97gst New Member

too disorganized, too many ads. site is ok, but the people on there are morons/ricers/idiots

10. e.pie

e.pie Active Member

11. LS1S13

LS1S13 New Member

havent used it in years because of the mass amount of idiots/uninformed people.

12. lol wut

lol wut OT Supporter

Full of ricers.

13. Mr3GTP

Mr3GTP OT Supporter

Makes it easy to look for a particular make/model/year.

They should have an "EDU" page; instructing those fools that seat & steering wheel covers, stickers, neon kits and yellow paint are not "power mods".

14. Oman4x4

Oman4x4 OT Supporter

Way... WAY too much bad taste being displayed proudly.

15. TheWeasel

TheWeasel Guest

Fucking :werd:

16. RedBeauty84ZX

RedBeauty84ZX New Member

Hate it...in basically every way.