FRK Lights off helped her out

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by KungFool7, Aug 8, 2006.

1. KungFool7

KungFool7 keep driving—it's getting earlier

So, last night we had a crazy thunderstorm here and my girlfriend and I went for a walk outside and sat on a rock, me holding her and just watching the lightning.

We went back inside soaking wet, turned the lights off and stripped off our wet clothes, laying on her bed and watching the lightning through the windows.

We talked about how we never have sex in the dark and started getting rowdy. I recently discovered that she likes it when I hold her hands above her head during foreplay, and use my other hand to hold her pelvis to the bed or wrap my arm around her lower back and firmly hold her to me, or pull her hair.

So, foreplay was getting a little rough, at which point she flipped over on me, slid her ass up to my face and said "Eat my pussy, bitch". I had a brief :eek3: and then dove in. she didn't hold back with the hair pulling or grinding.

Seems having the lights off loosened her up a bit, i'll have to remember that one in the future.

I didn't get off, but after she came, she just layed there for about 10 minutes at which point I went and got her a glass of water and then gave her a good 30 minute body massage...hopefully she believes me when I told her how much I liked it.

;)

2. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

3. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

Hot damn...

4. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

hmm... I thought most people started out doing it with the lights off and then when they got more comfortable went to lights on. Anyway, makes sense that she would be less inhibited in the dark.

5. KungFool7

I generally preferred to keep them on, since she is so fucking adorable.

I have a thing for short dark hair, so I like to keep my eye on it. ;)

apparently I bite my lip sometimes during sex too, and for some reason that turns her on so I think she likes to be able to see that too.

6. hi2u2

hi2u2 New Member

woooow. my bf is just as considerate as that, i havent seen him in so long, the promises of another massage is what keeps me going

7. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

oh, I love those kinds of sex sessions.

8. KungFool7

I was scolded tonight for getting her all worked up 5 minutes before her bedtime. ;)