SRS life's a bitch...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by nish81, Mar 14, 2007.

1. nish81

nish81 OT Supporter

im 15 years old and male. i live in tanzania. for anyone who hasn't seen me around before.

there's always been a 'part' of my life that i could turn to, when school life was going bad then there was home, and vice versa. but for the last week, everything's just been going downhill into trash...

i have two best friends in school, lets call them A and B. a week ago i broke up with my gf, because we weren't really talking to her for about two weeks and just we were growing distance. this wasn't another shallow highschool relationship...we went out for ~1 year and really knew each other as SOs and as great friends...now im not speaking to her and i heard that she doesnt want to hear from me...ive lost not only a gf but one of my best friends.
    anyways, A (one of my best friends) really likes her and has liked her for a while, (caused a bit of drama a while back), well he asked her out today.
    since she doesnt want to be friends or know me at all, then i've decided to cut her out of my life totally, remove any links. but then if she says yes to A, i'll have to cut him out of my life as well. i'll also have to cut B out of my life because B and my ex are pretty good friends, and i can't really make a demand on him to get rid of her :hs: as a friend or whatever
    but the thing is that i cant be friends with them because to get over her, i don want any sort of link at all with her, and...it just doesnt work. :wtc: these two have been my best friends for a while now, and i just dont know where to go now...sure, i have other friends, but there're these 'groups' in school, and well, other people are just like 'acquaintance' friends, not true friends...no-one who i can hang out with and who will watch my back like these guys...so yeah, im stuck there

then there's home...my parents have just been fighting worse and worse over the past couple of months, and its like every night this flat turns into a battlezone. i dont want them to separate, because it would tear my whole life apart, and i know im being selfish here, but i just want them to be together...
    and also i want them to separate because it would put an end to this fighting and all...but there're so many issues, where would my mum go, what would happen, everything :hs:
    my dad has pneumonia as well...just fucking great. his health in general sucks, and its even worse now, and its worse coz he has to sort out this apartment block and he just keeps doing things, coz my mum works from 6am to 8pm, and in the end he's just getting more rundown...:hs:

there's nothing i can really do about the familly situation but to let it blow over, but it makes it worse because there's no relief im getting at school either...everything's shit right now :hs:

im sorry if my writing/message came across like that of a second grader, but i just felt like letting everything out...if you feel like helping, please feel free to ask me any question at all about my life or events in the past...im through with feeling like shit and ill do anything to get out

2. element4all

element4all Active Member

3. nish81

nish81 OT Supporter

:hug: :hs:

4. Mel

Mel RIP James :(

:hug:

I suppose the only thing I can offer without saying the usual, "you're young, such is life, you'll get over it" is perhaps try to find something productive to do outside of school/home, so you can get away from it all. A healthy release to the things in life that are sucking right now.

5. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

Man that's hard, especially at 15. However you are lucky in that no matter what happens with your friends/ex-gf, you are still in high school and can make new friends and meet new girls easily.

I've been surrounded by a lot of bad stuff in my life lately too... death, relationship problems, etc. I think the best thing is just to keep going on with your life and don't let things get you too down.

6. nish81

nish81 OT Supporter

thanks :hs: ive thought about that, but the environment here is kinda like you can't walk around outside of your house without being mugged...so its hard. you need a car to go anywhere and my parents use the two cars for nonstop work.

I dunno if this matters, but my high school has about 60 people in the grade...ive found that some american high schools have much more people so that might affect it, and make it easier to make new friends in other schools than in this one...
    that said, im trying, but there's not may people who match me as friends..but ive found another two or three so yeah...still, im also tied to them through school - we're in group projects together and have almost the same activities :hs:

you're right about living life...but that just seems a bit hard :hs:

7. nish81

nish81 OT Supporter

can't my parents even cut the crap for one fucking night?!?!?!! :wtc: :wtc: al i want to do is eat a damn peaceful dinner and they just start fucking it all up, arguing and shit. im honestly sick to death of it all...what views do you guys have on (seriously) running away? like considering that im a minor, what would hapen?

and my ex rejected my best friend (ouch), and i found out that she's been saying lies to her friends that she doesnt want to be friends with me because i always ask her out and she ends up dumping me. :wtf: lets not talk about that she asked me out and i dumped her :hsugh:

8. nish81

nish81 OT Supporter

no care? :hs:

9. Elfling

Elfling New Member

:hug:

Does your school have counselors at all? Are you close to any other grownups you can talk to and maybe have them talk to your parents in turn?

10. element4all

element4all Active Member

yea, school counselors can work wonders with family issues. they helped my friend by having her counselor talk to her parents and then made them go into a clinic. and her parents havnt faught as much as they used to. like twice a month at the most theyll fight

11. nish81

nish81 OT Supporter

the school counsellor is a bitch..everyone does seriously hate her. and no other grownups

if i found any other adults to drag into this, that'd just get my parents more pissed off at me :hs:

i guess im stuck at waiting it out until i get out of here...