life

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by lessthan, Apr 27, 2005.

1. lessthan

lessthan Guest

i did this already but anyone know how to figure out what you want? and who you want to be with? i have been with my gf for 4 yrs im 18 and im goin through the "i dont know what i want phase" and my gf went through that awhile ago its very frustrating

2. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

You dont figure it out, you just know. Thats all I can say from my experience.

Thats probably the hardest thing to accept to, atleast it was for me. I was a math/CSC double major...im wired to think things through logically. When I had to put aside the logic, and just go with what I felt it was hard. I made the right decision in the end though, and now in retrospect it was the best deicison logically too.

3. Yes have some!

Yes have some! Active Member

18 is too young to be settled down. Live life, then settle. Started dating my wife at 20, married at 25...i love her but sometimes wish I had waited.

4. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

wrong...18 might have been to young for YOU to settle down. Every coulture and person is different. I know people who got married before at 17 and still have a wonderful relationship...they were just so in love that they KNEW they should be together forever. Thats not my cup of tea, and apparently not yours. But to say its too young for someone else isnt smart. Its more of a maturity thing than an age thing. I do agree most 18 yo's arent mature enough for marriage ( I know I certianly wasnt)

5. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

You're going to feel that way through most of your 20s if you're anything like everyone I know. I don't think it is about making the best plan for yourself. I think it is about making the best choices for yourself when they come up. If you always live thinking "it will be better when..." you'll never be satisfied with NOW. Of course you need goals and aspirations, but don't forget to enjoy the process. FWIW, you probably won't be satisfied when... if that's the way you choose to live your life. It never seems to be as good as you've built it up to be. If you practice good decision making, you will have fewer things to regret. You'll be able to look back and say to yourself, "Ok, that wound up not working out so well, but I know I did the best I could for myself at the time."

6. Toxicity

Toxicity New Member

Bro... 18 and 4 year realtionship... I wouldnt go and do anythign crazy like get married, those young realtionships have a lot of emotional bs to them, that makes you feel stronger towads the other person because of your age, but arent actual feelings... u should be careful with what yo do bro

7. Yes have some!

Yes have some! Active Member

And neither was I. My initial comment wasn't directed at him...just a general statment. He has to do what he feels is right for him.

8. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:bowdown: i couldn't agree more! i am a logical person, too... a logical woman. i know what you're thinking ;). ya right, that's an oxymoron. but anyways... :mamoru: i'm a math minor in fact, and learning to think with my heart and not my head has always been hard for me. :sad2: it really hit hard when i lost a guy i cared a lot for because i didn't tell him my feelings... from my heart. everything happens for a reason though. :) i believe that experiences teach us important things in life. communicate how you feel :)

9. lessthan

lessthan Guest

hmm that is right

10. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

Why are you even worried about this at the tender age of 18? The only thing you probably know is what's in your HS/town. That's what college is for.