SRS Life is too fast.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by tehshift, Nov 20, 2006.

1. tehshift

tehshift Member

I just feel like I am under alot of stress right now. Started off with my gf breaking up with me. Shortly after that my grandmother passed away. But now it seems like everything else is just crashing in at once. My other grandmother is in the hospital, not doing well at all. I am trying to set things up to move to Austin next month. My ex-gf keeps messaging me and is trying to string me along as a friend and at the same time telling me she still "kind of" has feelings for me. Then I also have 3 projects due in 10 days... and to make it even worse, I will be going in for surgery on Wednesday and will be out of it for ~5 days. All of my close friends have been busy lately working 7 days a week. The only friends that are looking to hang out are my stoner friends.. and smoking 24/7 is only making all of this harder for me but at the same it gets everything off my mind and lets me relax. Don't you just wish sometimes you could temporarily freeze existance around you and get things taken care of?

I was with my gf for almost 5 years and I just moved out of my parents place back in June to live by myself in an apartment... So this is my first time to be this alone.

Is it any less masculine to say I need a hug?

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I can give you one peice of advice that I'm pretty sure will help. Ignore the ex. There's no need to put yourself through that steress when you don't have to.

3. tehshift

tehshift Member

Trust me, I do realize that ignoring the ex is the best thing to do. But she is the only person who seems to be caring about what is going on in my life right now, that is why I am so confused. She just messaged me and offered to write a few of my essays (Even though she is a moron, it gets work done.). She is asking in exchange if I will watch a movie with her tonight for her homework and she will give me a massage afterwards.

But yeah, definately going through an experience that will make me emotionally stronger.

4. tehshift

tehshift Member

I'm not exactly sure if i have "feelings" for her. Yeah, I would like to fuck her again, she is a sexah lady that I am comfortable around. But I'm not sure she is the one for me, I know I could do better. (as in find someone just as pretty but has more in common with me)

Whose to say I'm not taking advantage of her manipulation? I'm moving to Austin next month and will have a very easy time keeping her out of my life if she becomes overwhelming. But right now she seems like the least of my worries.

5. Pringles

Pringles New Member

this may seem easy to do, but whenever I get stressed out I start cutting shit from my life. Keep your school and family high up. Lose the stones. Lose the gf. Start making your live easier as you can till you get your ground again. Theres no need to put yourself under so much stress. So make it easier on yourself. God Speed