SRS Life is like kind of overwhelming.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by michaele36, Apr 3, 2006.

1. michaele36

michaele36 New Member

I'm out in my hot tub tonight, looking at the stars and i start thinking about whats next after life. Like it really bothers me that I don't know. I dont believe in god but i think you do meet up with your loved ones. Like its weird but i'm kind of looking foward to dieing because i'll see some people who i have lost. Like I dont know if anyone saw the sopranos where tony is dieing and sees tony b (his cousain) but I think after you die thats what happens. Does anyone else think about this? It really bothers me.

2. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

I haven't had anyone close to me die, so there's no looking forward to dying just so I can see people. I'm quite happy with my life, and I think you need to take steps to ensure you're happy with yours. It may be a tough road, but if you take one step at a time you will get there

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

www.near-death.com

You are required to complete the life you have here on earth , due to a promise your soul makes before you come here on earth. Yes there is life after death, and you will meet your loved ones. But even your loved ones want you to complete your life. Keep going, even tho its hard.