SRS life as i know it sucks

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Firebird_T/A, Jan 2, 2006.

1. Firebird_T/A

Firebird_T/A New Member

this would be yet another new year that sucked. Why is it that girls have a tendency to cheat, is it like it's there mission or somethin to make men's life hell. Like wtf my gf comes home today and she has fuckin hickey's on her neck, and she's all like" I can't remember what happened last night", like seriously. How can u Deney something in plan view. Fuck i hate being nice, i should just be an ass and maybe they wont cheat. it's like they say " Bitches ain't nothin, but hoes and tricks"

2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Not all women are like that ;) Maybe you are just looking at the wrong ones.
    BTW- I HOPE you didn't take her back! If you did, no offense but you're just asking for more trouble and heartache.

3. quamen

quamen New Member

man my ex came home the next day and said, I had sex with my ex bf. How do you think that felt? Im so nice to ever girl to,but that is just my nature as a person. I cant be an ass, I tried it and it just doesnt work for me. Now of coarse she wants me back,because she realized how much I respected her and treated her so damn good,but oh well. Find a new girl one who respects you and wont break your heart.

4. Throwdown

Throwdown whore destroyer

where are you meeting these girls? are you being very selective when you decide to commit to one of them? i will simply not tolerate any sort of this behavior when I date.

but i'm married now :wiggle:

5. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

it happens with both sexes, :sad2:. sometimes it's the LAST people you'd ever think would cheat [a particular male, in my case]... people you thought you knew well, but obviously didn't :(

6. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

It happens to both sexes and it just shows how egoism ruins our world. The only thing you can do is 'not' be like that, and realise that its people who put most of the misery in our lives, but at the same time also the most joy. Therefore its important to get a partner that loves you that much that they won't go 'bad' on you.