LG Voyager Titanium

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Stiletto Princess, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Stiletto Princess

Stiletto Princess New Member

2. rsxm5

rsxm5 OT Supporter

I have a Voyager Titanium (after having gone through 5 faulty original Voyagers). The feature set is nice... navigation, TV, full keyboard but the phone has severe flaws. Mine reboots at least once a day. It's also slow as heck in most things. It also doesn't have any sort of multi-tasking (can't listen to music while texting, or browsing the internet). I honestly can't say I would recommend it at this point... as soon as my contract as up, I'm dumping it for something else (and most likely, another provider).

3. Priest Tango

Priest Tango Custom User Tits

i went thru three phones before i called it quits on the orig voyager....which is why VZW is holding a 542$ charge on my account. i absolutely despise the phone, i wouldnt recomend it to anyone, even if it was given to them for free.... i have not one good thing to say about the phone.

and everyon i had the "end" button on the front side of the phone never sat flush. it was raised a little bit on every phone i had, which bothered me severely.

4. rsxm5

rsxm5 OT Supporter

Hmm that's strange.. none of my 6 have had that. So far this Titanium I have has been pretty good... so far I've had it about 4 months and haven't had a problem.

5. Priest Tango

Priest Tango Custom User Tits

**3 voyagers within less than a year

edit: the last one they gave me was a slight improvement since they upgraded the firmware and changed some shit around.....but still all the same problems

if youre looking for somethng touchscreen or something similar to the iphone....GET THE IPHONE