Lg Voyager Random Shutdowns

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Pet3R, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Pet3R

Pet3R Active Member

I just bought this phone last week, and several times, it shuts down randomly whenever I'm doing something. Any of you who own this phone experience this?

2. nezfotnemom

nezfotnemom OT Supporter

Ya I had the same problem. Check your software version. Version 7 fixes this

3. Priest Tango

Priest Tango Custom User Tits

ive had mine since late december. ive hated it since early january. ive encountered nothing but problems with my first one. the camera my pics/my vids took FOREVER to load to use. the battery life was anything but good. then the touchscreen went a lil bizirk when using the shitty excuse for a web browser. finally it started shutting off and powering back up on its own on a 10 min interval....it started doing it faster to the point that i couldnt even use the phone. so i went to verizon and they couldnt fix it. so they loaded all my shit onto a "new phone" and guess what? i still have all the same problems....just with new firmware. i cracked the inside screen as a result of my fustration with the phonew. and just last week the charger doesnt make contact with the thingies insode the phone so i have to carefully position the charger so itll charge...a full charge will get me 10-12 hours of regular phone use (mild talking, mild texting, NO browser/music/video use). its a joke of a phonew, and a horrible excuse for an "ipone killer". ironically im gonna try and go to the verizon store and bitch them out and trade in for a blackberry or if i have to....ill resort to a 1g RAZR.

cliffs: nothing but problems with my original voyager...nothing but the same problems with my replacement...PLUS new problems YAY!!