Lexus

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by BlkGS3, Mar 19, 2005.

1. BlkGS3

BlkGS3 Guest

Is there anyone around here who doesnt drive a rice bucket and actually prefers a luxury car? I have a 2000 Lexus GS3 and i was just wondering if anyone here has 1 with some mods (Not riced up). If you do do u mind sharing what you did to it?

2. takumi6

takumi6 New Member

i have a 2000 blk/blk gs300.. no mods.. but it all depends what you want with the car.. it has the non turbo supra motor hence it has lots of supporting mods in the market. You can get single turbo kit but get ready to shell out some cash or most people actually go with just making look nice.. Overally its a very good car and relaible... the motor seems pretty much bullet proof when it reaches its peak of high mileage. Can beat smooth riding, roomy and plus looks better the new gs imo..

3. yo vanilla

yo vanilla New Member

depends on if you consider my wrx or my mazda6 rice buckets lol. neither have blinking washer nozzles if that's what you meant :rofl:

4. BlkGS3

BlkGS3 Guest

You have the exact car i do. what features do you have in yours? When i bought the GS i did so intentionaly not to go fast. My plan with it is to put 20" rimes, tint it, and a good stereo system. Maybe a drop and a couple of TV's. It just sucks that the Navigation doesnt play DVDs

5. takumi6

takumi6 New Member

Yea.. 20's and lower it.. itll look nice.. i dont have navi on mine... but tv's on headrest are pretty cool.. are u a member on club lexus? If not you should go there, pretty easy people and have lots of pics for you to look at..