lettuce discuss if I'm a huge asshole or not.

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by trancezj, Dec 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trancezj

trancezj New Member

so we've been talking about spawning. Now that I'm 30, I could use some help with the yard and home maintenance. I also like the idea of starting my own small army. anyway, I told the wife that I would like to see her get back into shape before we started trying(ie quit the bc). Dropping the pill alone would probably be enough, she doesn't have far to go. She's just not been hitting the gym as hard as she should.

does this make me a complete bastard? I don't think it does.

2. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

I don't think it does. A bit tactless but not an asshole.

3. trancezj

trancezj New Member

please explain to me how to make it tactful.

4. NUDES

NUDES New Member

If your wife is out of shape pre pregnancy what do you think will happen post pregnancy dude?

5. Mystery Guest

Mystery Guest New Member

Wait til she has the kids, and then gets fat.... then what do you do?

My gf doesn't want to have kids becuase her body will be ruined.

6. NUDES

NUDES New Member

So you will have kids and a fat wife that you won't want to have sex with. Sounds like the American dream!

7. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

you're asking me how to be tactful? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

8. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

:werd:

ftl

9. texchef

texchef Guest

You need to twist this and word it in a way that will benefit her getting preggers.

Like "I read that it can be helpful for a good pregnancy to stay within the target weight. Why don't we workout together so we can both make sure that happens. I want the best for our child and making sure you are healthy will help."

10. Mystery Guest

Mystery Guest New Member

Sure fire way to avoid children for a few years, get a dog. Maybe you can put it off long enough until her eggs dry up. :hsd:

11. trancezj

trancezj New Member

she's not out of shape by most peoples standards. But that is my point. If anything, she needs to be in extraordinary shape prepreggo just to get close to right after. The better place you start, the better place you finish.

I don't expect her to spend the time I do with fitness, but I do expect effort. I can just see with the added time constraints of a child, fitness and nutrition disappearing. I don't think it's unreasonable to be honest and say what I expect. I will not be that guy who ends up with a slob(not that she's anywhere near that).

12. trancezj

trancezj New Member

I had been planning to discuss a child. Actually I was on my way home from work with intentions of doing it that night. She called and my dog had been hit by a car. The loss of the dog fucked us up good. I said that to say this, I had planned to bring up the benefits of exercise and pregnancy, but she kinda blind sided me one night and I was ill prepared.

13. NUDES

NUDES New Member

Right most women I know or have seen that get pregnant that came out good afterwards were fitness minded in the first place. Not just skinny because of metabolism, they actually worked out regularly and didnt eat awful.

I donno about kids. I think I want them then I hang out with a couple who has them and it's just a god damn nightmare. So much crying, whining, yelling, blah blah. I'd rather be that couple that can take a spontaneous trip to Vegas any weekend we want. Not that couple that has to plan everything by the T just to fucking leave the god damn house fucking nigger kids.

14. Mystery Guest

Mystery Guest New Member

I started wanting kids around 32 years old, I am 33 years old right now and need to make a move otherwise the gf is going to be too old, she's 36.

15. Mystery Guest

Mystery Guest New Member

Sorry to hear about your dog.. :wtc:

16. trancezj

trancezj New Member

My wife is only fitness minded because I am. She does pretty well. I'm a little older than you, and I have only recently decided that we might want kids. We've lived like rock stars up til now. If I wanted a new gun, I bought it. Bikes, jeeps, electronics, tools, whatever. But I'm a little aged out of that I think. We also drink like our livers are bionic. I do kinda think of kids like dogs, I LOVE MY DOGS. They are part of my family. Chances are, I fucking hate your dogs. They're improperly trained if at all, and of sub par genetics. I almost think I could raise a kid well.

17. trancezj

trancezj New Member

it sucks man. For over a month I couldn't go for my runs, he was always with me. I couldn't work in my garage, he was always there. He either slept on the bottom of the bed or just beside it. I still have a hard time hiking or camping. I've looked at other dogs, but I keep comparing them to him.

18. Uglybob69

Uglybob69 I miss beer.

:wtc::wtc::wtc::wtc:

19. trancezj

trancezj New Member

I was discussing this conversation with a buddy at the gym. Only 3 of us there, him, me, and this girl whom is a regular. We're two high test having dudes and it's prolly not the most decent of conversations. She's wearing her iPod and when she walked by, I said "don't fucking act like that shit's on, you're listening to every word". She smiled. Then freaked out. She's getting married in a few months. She said if I were her husband, she'd have pitched my shit out in the yard. I said, if you were my wife I'd prolly black both your eyes. The first one for not listening and the second as preventative measure. lol. she fucking HATES me.

20. trancezj

trancezj New Member

[​IMG]

21. GOGZILLA

GOGZILLA Double-Uranium Member

posting yes then im gonna read what you wrote hold on.

22. GOGZILLA

you're only chance is to come at it from a health perspective, thats the only tactful thing you can say. girls say tons of shit like "oh im only 15lbs heavier because im on the pill blah blah". mine got off and didnt lose a pound LOL...so don't count on that

23. trancezj

trancezj New Member

good call.
    lol I think it will help, but i didn't even mention it helping because I don't want her to think it will completely fix it.

24. Uglybob69

Uglybob69 I miss beer.

I love shepherds so much too. I'm so sorry :wtc:

25. GOGZILLA

yeah of course it feels good to say that. how many times have you thought "I'm only bloated because I'm taking creatine" :rofl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.