SRS letting some steam off because of a girl! *long story*

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by ToPdAwG2k2, Jun 16, 2005.

1. ToPdAwG2k2

ToPdAwG2k2 ????????

So where do I start, the beginning sounds good. Well I meet this girl at work, well started talking to this girl at work we went to school together, had a couple of classes together but never talked. So at work, we started talking because we had the same class and she needed notes (kinda rude but oh well) eventually we get together to study for tests and things of that nature. Through this time she has a boyfriend, her “best relationship.” Well things matured out of a study friendship to a talk all night on the phone and text messaging each other all day type relationship. So she goes on a vacation to San Francisco for a sort of vacation because I graduated with her boyfriend. The whole time texting me and talking on the phone with me. She gets back from San Fran and tells me that her and her boyfriend got into a fight over me. They break up. So things between her and I get more serious and maybe a week later we get together as “boyfriend and girlfriend.” She tells me that they broke up cause she wanted to see what her feelings were for me. So I go with it.

Naturally she is still talking with her ex-boyfriend, then we get into this discussion ( well argument because we really never discussed anything) about her confusion between me and her ex-boyfriend. She reassures me that she is with the one she wants to be with me.

So things go on and then one night during guys night (the regular “hey lets drink and play cards” type night) she texts me saying that shes going to vegas, ok that was sudden for a girl that hated my spontaneously. So I ask who is she with, no response. She tells me when she gets back that her phone was out of battery and she couldn’t call me, ok whatever, then I ask who she went with, “Just some friends” she tells me. “Really like who?” I say, “just friends” she said again. “Was your ex-boyfriend there?” I waited in anticipation, “ya he was there” end conversation. You see she promised after the whole “discussion” about her confusion that she wouldn’t talk to him anymore. So naturally im pissed off she tells me later that night after a lot of name calling that she went with her sister and her sister’s husband and he was there. OK. That’s when things changed.

Without getting into much detail I don’t trust her anymore and our relationship is going nowhere. So we get back together and then 3 days later I go over her house notice a maxim magazine on her bed and naturally being a guy I pick it up and start reading the cover (well looking at the girl on the cover) then happen to notice they name or the recipient is her ex-boyfriend. “Why do you have his magazine” I say getting really pissed off, “Why you going through my things?” she says grabbing the magazine out of my hand. So I bolt. Later that day I come by her house and take her to the park so we can talk. “So wuts up with the magazine?”, don’t really wanna narrate the whole conversation but I don’t know, whatever, and I don’t care was said a lot from her. So fuck it im out.

We do the whole talking on the phone type thing and shit like that, then it’s the week of her birthday. The entire week she ditches me for other people and even on her birthday, I have something very special planned out but we were fighting because she takes of the day before doesn’t call and tells me she spent the night with some “friends.” So I tell I wanna hang out she doesn’t respond. She gets back from school and no call, wtf right. So the whole calling me in the morning and saying we should hang out then ditching me at night and not picking up her phone goes on for a week. Her excuse is that I don’t have a cell phone (turned it off) and she doesn’t wanna fight with me. Well we wouldn’t fight if she didn’t pull this shit right?

Well Thursday night she promised she would hang out with me. Again we don’t, and I get a call around 1 or 2 at night saying her and her ex just got into a fight. “What are you doing still talking to him?” I ask, then she goes off saying that she’s been lying to me our whole relationship saying that she’s been talking to him and that im going to have to live with that. Then Friday rolls around and I just finished a big school project and I feel really good. We were supposed to see Mr. and Mrs. Smith that night so I crash after school because of lack of sleep. And surprise, surprise no call. She calls me the next day (Saturday) saying that see called but it rang once and went to voice mail. I have 2 lines and caller ID no way that she didn’t get through and caller ID picks up the number all the time no matter if its one right or not. So I check and I don’t see her number.

So its Saturday and she said a week before that she wanted to have a romantic day with me so I cancel on my friends which were going to mexico for the weekend which they didn’t because I stayed home and she bails on me again. Then Sunday she calls and tells me to tell her (this is our way of saying “tell me you love me”) I say she doesn’t deserve it and we hang up. Later that day I call her cause I really don’t remember the conversation really well cause I got home 5 that morning and she called at 8. She says shes going to starbucks to study for finals and if I wanted to go, “pick me up I say” “aahhh I don’t want to.” she gets a call puts me on hold when shes back on the line I say ill just come to see you. “are you going to study too?” “naw ill just come see you for a bit” “NNNOOO!” WTF!!!! Oh well so I make plans with some friends to go to a bar that she talked about. So I call her to get the directions and no answer. I go by her house ring the door bell no answer. Her car’s outside so I go to her window and knock. She takes a while to get up and get to the door. She answers the door and says “my ex is here I think you should leave” with this look on her face that says fuck you I hope your hurt. My heart literally drops and walk to my car, “fuck that” go back to her door ring again and when she answers I ask her “are you and him back together?” “YES” with that same fucking look on her face. You could actually hear my heart break at that moment. With complete confusion and sorrow I walk away.

I know what your thinking why did you go through that shit you should’ve ended it long time ago. And I know but I love this girl and I cant explain it, it sucks. So im done, completely heart broken and trying to move on. But I just had to tell somebody about this.

2. Crankshaft

Crankshaft I love Cheetos motherfucker

Buddy, I feel your pain. I've recently gone through something similar. I know it feels like the hurt will never go away. Just think of it this way, it's much better to find this out now than a few years down the road.

It sort of sounds to me you've become what I had become. The emotional crutch. The guy she turns to when things aren't going well for her. It almost seems like you were her "backup" boyfriend. That my friend is never good.

If you like check out the thread I started yesterday.

http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1852370

3. ToPdAwG2k2

ToPdAwG2k2 ????????

ya man that feeling sucks when you are the fallback or rebound guy

4. ToPdAwG2k2

ToPdAwG2k2 ????????

and i dont know what im more hurt about the fact that she lied to me our whole relationship or that i was always her #2 when i put her at #1

5. Crankshaft

Crankshaft I love Cheetos motherfucker

I really wish I could answer that for you. I do know that for me I'm hurt that she lied to me. She said that above all else no matter what happened we would be friends. Well I haven't heard from her in 3 days. Pretty sure I've been blocked All because the bf didn't like her talking to me. This is what hurt the most and I will be seeing a councelor now also.

But being #2 is never easy to one you love. Hang in there buddy a better one will come along. :bigthumb:

6. ToPdAwG2k2

ToPdAwG2k2 ????????

thnx man. same goes for you. The best thing ive ever heard was "It always hurts when you lose somebody, you think about them all the time. But as the days go by you start thinking about that person less and less until the day comes when you dont think about that person anymore."

7. livingdeadboy

livingdeadboy New Member

I read through it all, and well I really don't see a point you are sad. Wait, don't get me wrong, you have every reason to, If I was in your shoes, i'd be dead now or crying in a corner. But hey look, the only person who suffers from this in the long term future is her. You do know that you are caring, all chicks dig caring guys, and she'll be known as a slut as soon as she and her "ex" break up again.

I'm really sorry to hear, and I really don't know how to cheer you up. Just uhm, dont do anything stupid bud, like drinking excessively. Time heals all, just try to get busy and forget bout it.

8. ToPdAwG2k2

ToPdAwG2k2 ????????

thnx for the words man but i already have started drinking excessively, well around a 6 pack a night from sunday. And i know time heals all i just wish time would go faster. Just had to get the story off my chest cause my friends would just tell me the same fucking thing they always have told me, "i told you so" just dont wanna hear that right now. And please she is not a slut, she doesnt sleep around or anything like that. She's just "selfish"

Last edited: Jun 17, 2005
  9. livingdeadboy

livingdeadboy New Member

Sorry for the wrong phrasing, but i think you got what i mean, ye just enjoy your life though man, how old are you?

10. ToPdAwG2k2

ToPdAwG2k2 ????????

maybe things are a little bit more complicated than that and u just dont know what shes been going thru... (tell me....)

11. livingdeadboy

livingdeadboy New Member

Sorry, just trying to help.

12. ToPdAwG2k2

ToPdAwG2k2 ????????

oh wow thats was not me posting that, i think that might of been her :eek4: anyways im 22

13. ToPdAwG2k2

ToPdAwG2k2 ????????

i know man and i appreciate it :bigthumb:

14. Bleed

Bleed New Member

dude you set yourself up for failure like 10x just from what i gather in this thread. the second you heard about vegas, you should have realized that she wasn't over her boyfriend. sorry to say, but you really set yourself up for failure with her. think about it, she's been stringing you on for however long you've known her.

15. ToPdAwG2k2

ToPdAwG2k2 ????????

ya i realized that in my drunk'n stuper.