SRS Letting shit slide off your back - Letting things die.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Ty Webb, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Ty Webb

Ty Webb You don't have to go to college. This isn't Russia

I have a problem with holding grudges. Even for stupid shit. I never let people live things down and I can't forgive people for the bad/inconsiderate things they do to me. It bothers me to the a boiling point.

I wish I could let some shit go.

2. djshotglass

djshotglass New Member

The way I see it holding grudges doesn't benefit me any. In fact it just hurts my personal relationships. All that time spent raging does me no good.

I forgive but I don't forget. That way I'm not an asshole holding everything somebody ever did against them, but they can't screw me over either.

3. BoomBoomBoy

BoomBoomBoy Guest

It's a total waste of energy, and emotion. The cliche "life is too short" never applied to anything better.

4. Determined

Determined New Member

ur holding on to it because it hurts so much that ur just aching for a chance to get back at them. true revenge comes in carrying on with those who are a true pleasure to be around and making them feel good

5. jonno

jonno New Member

life's too short, man.

6. Minh Lam

Minh Lam Active Member

Funny this thread came up. Same as me. Im a hard worker at home and work. I always do right by others and get happiness in helping others. But there is always that sneaky person or lazy person who wants to make you look bad.

I get so angry I cant let it go. I cant move on sometimes. I dont want to ever talk to that person at work ever again.

what does one do?