SRS Letter I Wrote

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Moolex, Feb 13, 2005.

1. Moolex

Moolex New Member

Me and this girl have been "together" for about 4 months, but only officially dating for about 1 month. Every time she starts PMSing she distances herself from me, and i normally understand. This time though she started to get really distant and i got mad. I didn't like act out or anything, but i was mad. So we talked this morning and she said she felt like the realtionship had gotten "too serious." I was like, hold on, i don't even want a serious relationship, but i really like you. So I wrote this letter jsut to get shit off my chest.

"Girl"
    >I don’t want this to end. I understand what you mean about this getting serious, and trust me, that is not what I want or need right now. I want what we have had in the past, a fun caring relationship. I know I scared you when I told you I would miss you when you are gone. I know that is scary and that you’ve been through this kind of thing before. But, I will miss you, as I will miss everyone I really care about. I don’t think that is so much of a scary thing as it is reality. What that really means is that I care about you and what happens to you. This is because you are first and foremost one of my best friends.
    >I am so happy for you that you are trying so hard against what may have seemed like an unbeatable challenge in your life. I am impressed with your ability to get up every day when I know sometimes all you want is to not feel anything. You might not always feel it, but you are truly an amazing person who is incredibly strong. Your progress in just the last few months has been amazing, and I hope you understand this. I am never disappointed in you, as I’ve told you many times, because you are always trying. No matter what happens I will always admire you, and I will always be here for you.
    >That may sound pretty serious, but I don’t think it is. That is just what good friends do. I will always care for all of my friends this way, not just the ones I am dating. You have become an especially close friend of mine, one of few that I feel comfortable telling my real feelings. Do you think I tell anyone else my insecurities? I only let my real friends know what I am really feeling because I am so afraid of getting rejected. I have no fear of rejection when I am talking to you, and so I really let out all my feelings.
    >We have had so much fun in the past. We have gone to parties, watched many movies, and talked for hours. I have enjoyed every second. This is our last year of high school, and I don’t think either of us are looking for or want a spouse right now. I just want to spend time with someone that I enjoy being around and I have a lot of fun with. I’ve never found a girl at Eastside who I actually like spending time with until this year. Actually, I’ve rarely made any sort of connection like what I think I have with you. I really don’t want to scare you off, as a matter of fact, that is the last thing I want to do.
    >I want a relationship that is fun for both you and me. Tensions ran high this last week, and I don’t think I acted appropriately. I just got pissed off when I just needed to give you some space. I know we can have that and I know we have had that. Lets laugh at stupid jokes and not worry about what comes tomorrow. This doesn’t need to end here. Don’t be scared. Let’s just have fun and see where this goes.

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Never listen to what a girl says, always look at her body to know the truth.

When her body comes closer to you, she will like you, when she moves away from you. She dislikes you. That's an easy sign to know if she likes you or not, she definitly dislikes you.

3. Moolex

Moolex New Member

The problem isn't that she doesn't like me, but that she doesn't want to get into a "serious relationship" when we are graduating at the end of the year.