Lets Try Again - Anyone know anything about Manatech - glyconutrients

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Orkin Yards, Mar 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orkin Yards

Orkin Yards 5.9 Limited, have you driven one lately?

This got closed obviously b/c no one does know about it but i'd like to have a thread open for longer than 5 min....

mannatech has to do w/ fitness and nutrition b/c it is 'glyconutrients' that are sold under a network marketing system

"my roomate is hooked on this network marketing stuff called Mannatech - just curious if anyone knows much about it - i typically am pretty sceptical about that kinda stuff, and try to explain to him why, he's dumped all kinds of money in stock and what not....hope he doens't loose his ass on it"

2. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

Well maybe if you would've explained that in the first thread it wouldn't have been locked. The hell is anyone supposed to know when your original post said nothing about fitness and/or nutrition?

www.mannatech.com for more info, looks like they just sell vitamins and such.

3. Orkin Yards

Orkin Yards 5.9 Limited, have you driven one lately?

Yea he claims its cured all kinds of crazy stuff no one has ever seen a cure for, you'd think we'd all hear more about it....he claims that b/c its not an antibiotic it can't be advertised for so network marketing is the only way to get it out there - just seems kinda sketchy to me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.