Lets talk shit about the bands you like.

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Lance1019, Oct 25, 2005.

1. Lance1019

Lance1019 Get ready for a punch in the dick!

I made this thread so that all the elite metal dorks can hang out in here and talk about how Children of Bodom is way more super sweet than Dream Theater, or some crap like that, and stop telling that poor guy in the "I need to listen to more metal" thread shit that he doesnt need to hear.

So, I like soilwork, killswitch, pantera, metallica, sevendust, yatta yatta yatta. I hate dream theater and all that super technical show-off bullshit... Let the shit talking begin...

2. fatlip

fatlip Transcendence Into The Peripheral

You = idiot

Seriously wtf is your problem? If you take that much offence to "elitists" recommending music to people, why don't you just not read the posts? Or ignore us? Thats what normal people without sand in there vagina do anyways.

I'm not pushing my musical tastes onto anybody, all I do is list bands and make a comment or two, which people can either take or leave, its there choice you know. You however seem to be hell bent on ripping into people that post "super technical show-off bullshit" music, surely that makes you some kind of elitist of "simple boring dogshit" music?

Last edited: Oct 25, 2005
  3. Lance1019

nah not really. I just know your kind, and your kind always pisses me off. Always neigh saying, always talking about how your bands are better than mine. The same kind of deuche who will give me shit cuz I admit that I like Stuck mojo, even though we probably have a lot of similar musical interests. Thats why I started this thread. If you want to rip on my musical tastes, do it here so the other guy doesnt have to hear your bullshit neigh saying. He wanted suggestions, not to find out who the "ultimo supremo metal band" is. I tend to accept that other people like different things for their own reasons... Remember now, You started this shit, I'm just winning it.

4. Lance1019

5. fatlip

fatlip Transcendence Into The Peripheral

I'm not gonna rip into your musical tastes, there's no point in that. I'm not here to destroy people, just to comment on music, which is what I've been doing. When have I ever actually insulted somebody because of there musical taste? I think you'll find the answer is never, I've only ever given my opinion on bands, same as everybody else. Your merely focusing on me because you've read a few posts and have got a bug up your arse about me for no reason.

Also, I didn't start this, you posted a whiney post about elitists then started this thread, and also, there this no winning in an online argument, just a sense of self-satisfaction that may or not have a grounding in reality.

6. Lance1019

First of all I wouldnt call my post "whiney", I would call it more of a "shut the fuck up with your neigh saying" post.

yeah, here's where you started it. Neigh saying, Neigh saying, Neigh saying... blah blah blah...

Just do this next time someone asks for some good bands and someone gives a suggestion... Name some bands you think are good, then shut the fuck up. How fucking insulted would you be if someone out of nowhere came up behind you and started saying your opinion was wrong, then listed bands he thinks are more "supremo ultimo metal"? My guess is that it would piss you off, and you might make a thread of your own just to spite the fancy little fuck that did it...

7. Ruination

Ruination New Member

:hay:

Hay guys, what's going on? :hsugh:

8. Zeromancer

Zeromancer Pampita's Love Slave

9. CancerSells2

CancerSells2 New Member

404 Winning Not Found

10. Lance1019

Jo mama...

11. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

why do you care so much about what other people think about the bands you like? they are most likely just saying stuff to get a reaction, a lot of people dislike bands but when you say you dislike one in front of someone who likes them, hilarity can ensure depending on how the person takes it

12. p00f

p00f New Member

I think "Goodbye Yellowbrick Road" is one of the best albums ever recorded.

13. Lance1019

This thread is a reaction of spite out of this guy who was neigh saying my opinions in another thread, where some guy was asking for suggestions for more metal bands to listen to. I gave him some. And this douche magnet cames up and talks shit about my suggestions. So I made this thread where it would be appropriate for him to talk all the shit he wants.

14. Zeromancer

Zeromancer Pampita's Love Slave

This thread is the lose!!!

15. Sooka

Sooka New Member

Wow Lance is a fucking idiot.

16. Lance1019

There ya go. At least someone is getting the point of this thread.