TAT Let's talk about scarification.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Turboed_2, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Turboed_2

Turboed_2 .

Specifically the cutting method. I'm a bit curious about this now. Anyone have any experience with it?

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

I've been intrigued by it for years. I've never had an urge to get one but lately it's all I've been looking at. Two Toys has some scarification done. I'm sure he'll come in with some good words on the subject.

3. Turboed_2

Turboed_2 .

Nice. I hope he does :x: I'd like to do some scarring instead of a tattoo.....trying to come up with a nice pattern that I'd like to have on my body is a bit tougher than it sounds.

4. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

It's much more tough. I've been thinking about it for a few months now and I can't think of anything I'd want on me yet.

5. Turboed_2

Turboed_2 .

Yeah and its funny that you mention that it's all you've been looking at cause lately it's been the same for me as well. I think I'm going to ask my friend who is a graphic designer to draw some stuff up for me.

6. Turboed_2

Turboed_2 .

Nobody??? :hs:

7. Two toys

Two toys New Member

hey sorry im late, somehow i always miss threads that I could be of help to.

umm yeah I have it on my leg, its my XXX it is rather large.

[​IMG]

so you can see the size of it.

honestly it was a wonderful experience. overcoming the pain. and it was pretty intense pain at times.

the procedure of it was pretty simple, but definately go to someone who has a nice protfolio already.

I was seriously considering getting another piece done, a robot. I had a few meetings with my piercer about it and even chose a particular style etc for him to start drawing up. i thought about it and to me it would downplay the reasons i got my X's as scars not a tattoo. they are worth the pain and are more than just a tattoo to me. i dunno what im saying right now i didnt get enough sleep and im really tired.. ask questions and ill answer them as best as possible.

8. Turboed_2

Turboed_2 .

do you have any pictures of it more healed?

9. 4bangin

4bangin Ballet of Violence

I'm going to get one this spring. I've wanted to for so long. Probably be on my stomach, thinking below my belly button. Brandon Bond will be doing it for me. I would love to see more pics of some if anyone has them though!