A&P Lets talk abour Web Advertising for Art Website

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by worldartnames, Sep 15, 2006.

1. worldartnames

worldartnames New Member

Hey Guys, I'm interested in different methods of advertising for Art
    website in the Internet. Maybe someone have some experience in
    promotion, SEO, adwords etc...

The main interest (can you advice something for Art?) :
    1)Search engines
    2)Art directories and catalogues
    3)Art media
    4)PPC (Yahoo, Google)
    5)Unique methods

Thanks for your advice.

Best regards,
    Denis
    http://www.worldartnames.com

2. mobbarley

mobbarley Active Member

3. Hi Denis, I am greatly interested in your offer. I too have an offer for you as I am the nephew of a lord in the great land of Nigeria. For the small sum of USD $12 I will share with you our family fortune as we need a temporary location for storing our wealth. A fortune of USD $19 million dollars will be moved to your provided bank account for the duration of one month and subsequently returned to our posession. In exchange for your services all interests gained on this sum will be given to you, and in addition 3% of the amount transferred. I know you are interested so please do not hesitate to reply now so we can begin this process.

We are in great debt to you.

Truely,
    Simbawe Nundaktche

4. IntheWorks

IntheWorks windin film.. takin pics Moderator

Hi Denis, I am greatly interested in your offer. I too have an offer for you as I am the nephew of a lord in the great land of Nigeria. For the small sum of USD $12 I will share with you our family fortune as we need a temporary location for storing our wealth. A fortune of USD $19 million dollars will be moved to your provided bank account for the duration of one month and subsequently returned to our posession. In exchange for your services all interests gained on this sum will be given to you, and in addition 3% of the amount transferred. I know you are interested so please do not hesitate to reply now so we can begin this process.

Truely,
    Simbawe Nundaktche

5. Colonel Panic

Colonel Panic New Member

Hi Denis, I am greatly interested in your offer. I too have an offer for you as I am the nephew of a lord in the great land of Nigeria. For the small sum of USD $12 I will share with you our family fortune as we need a temporary location for storing our wealth. A fortune of USD $19 million dollars will be moved to your provided bank account for the duration of one month and subsequently returned to our posession. In exchange for your services all interests gained on this sum will be given to you, and in addition 3% of the amount transferred. I know you are interested so please do not hesitate to reply now so we can begin this process.

Truely,
    Simbawe Nundaktche

6. nicklk

nicklk New Member

Truely,
    Simbawe Nundaktche

7. pelf

pelf The Juice Was Worth The Squeeze

Truely,
    Simbawe Nundaktche

8. MrBrotato

MrBrotato New Member

Truely,
    Simbawe Nundaktche

9. Airpoppoff

Airpoppoff Vodka > Racing F1

Truely,
    Yee Tuh

PS: I have attached a picture of me for your future reference.

[​IMG]

10. nozoki

nozoki Hail to the king, baby.

Hi Denis,
    For if you are to giving me the sum of US$1000 dollars I will let you suck my dog's pecker.
    Best Regards,
    Nozoki