Let's say the condom broke...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by M.A. Malone Esq., Aug 16, 2006.

1. M.A. Malone Esq.

M.A. Malone Esq. OT Supporter

and we didn't get an emergency contraceptive..... then she has a period about 5 days later.... am I in the clear?

2. StealingBread

StealingBread New Member

Is it a full period? As logn as the bleeding is constant. Pregnant woman sometimes get break through bleeding. As long as she has a full period, yeah. No babies for you.

3. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

No you're not in the clear. She is definetly pregnant.

Sighs. I guess I can't just leave my trolling post alone so I will add on.
    She could have potentially experienced implantation bleeding. If I remember correctly something like 20% of all women experience implantation bleeding.
    Do a google search on it, otherwise this website has some pretty good info. If you're really concerned about it ask her how normal her period was (did it last as long as it normally does and was it as heavy?) and have her take a test.
    http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/implantation-bleeding.html

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2006
  4. weakone

weakone New Member

That doesn't mean she's definitely pregnant. You should ask her if she was SUPPOSED to be getting her period anytime soon. If not, then you have cause to worry. And for future reference, your local planned parenthood would be a good place to visit for birth control. Two forms of contraceptives is always a good thing. Get her on the pill and use condoms just to be sure. Neither one is 100% effective, but better safe than sorry.

5. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

If you are referring to my post where I said she is definetly pregnant you should also realize that I said IN my post that it was a trolling post. I then provided the OP with more information on implantation bleeding which some women can confuse with a period.

6. StealingBread

StealingBread New Member

7. low20

low20 Member

preganancy test...why the hell are you asking people on the internet if ur girl is pregnant.