FRK Lets hear about your wildest fantasy***NWS***

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by LSU_TIGRFAN, Sep 5, 2004.

1. LSU_TIGRFAN

LSU_TIGRFAN Guest

Im sitting here offshore just thinking about mine.

Id love to be tied up and blindfolded in a big bed for a 24 hr period and have a female there as a moderator and have people come in and never talk to me so I dont know who they are and take advantage of me in any way they see fit. Just have their way with me. And the get up and leave and the next one comes in

After its ove have the girl untie me and come and shower with me and give me a nice shower.

So lets hear yalls. Hell if ya got pics of your biggest fantasy happening post them too.

2. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

Having the woman of my dreams.

Everything else falls in under that..

3. lovemehard

lovemehard Guest

aw. marry me? ;)

4. MTsoul4evr

MTsoul4evr New Member

ive always wanted to be chloroformed and wake up tied up and blindfolded. Ive always had this thing for rape roleplay, most people just cant do it right.

5. MTsoul4evr

MTsoul4evr New Member

ive also got this thing for asphyxia :drool:

6. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

:hs:

7. LSU_TIGRFAN

LSU_TIGRFAN Guest

Come on yall --- nobody has any nice fantasies

8. cereal1klr

cereal1klr Guest

Holy shit, I'm an LSU Tiger fan too.

Too bad they sucked last night!

9. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

My story inthe Contest was one of them. Anything that has me with my Master having a good time for hours can make me happy.

lately I've been fantasizing about sharing another sub girl with my Master. Watching her suck him off, Him spank her, me eating her out and him just having his merry way with us.

but that's just one of MANY.

10. :werd:

11. xxx

xxx New Member

being with the women of my dreams and doing erotic stuff

12. GrndelPrime

GrndelPrime New Member

Had a girl that I use to work with come by the other day to say hi. I forgot how smoking her body was.
    I'd love to have her naked in a vacant office and be able to get away from the desk, hit it, and go back to work for a little while.
    Before going back for 2nds, 3rds, 4ths, ......

13. pEgU

pEgU OT Supporter

A threesome. Definitely.

14. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

I have many really. lets see here, can I list them all? well, since Im a guy, I guess this would qualify.

well, I like it when my gf takes advantage of me. I really want her to get a strap on. I imagine her straping it on and forcing me on my hands and knees. Shes going to lube up my ass and slowly slide it in and start speeding up gradually. Then she orders me to start playing with my cock while slapping my ass. As she starts fucking my ass she'll call me a whore and telling me that I deserve it. Just before I cum she pulls out of me and takes all the cum into her mouth and face.

ok, this is making me hot.... :wackit:

15. :drool: That's one of my biggest fantasies. Too bad it scares a lot of guys away...

16. sextech

sextech New Member

i've always had a thing for a threesome with a hermaphrodite, fuck her in the ass while she fucks my wife in the ass then we switch, she fucks me while i fuck the wife. then have my wife lick my balls and eat her pussy as she tears my ass up

17. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

I would want to walk in and suprise my guy. Walk in the room when he doesn't know I'm coming and then throw him on the bed and give him a wild time.

18. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

that ones not too hard. go for it.

19. deuceforty

deuceforty between rupture and rapture

not mine personally, but this girl i know told me she wants to videotape her losing her virginity..... :eek3:

20. pEgU

pEgU OT Supporter

I often fantasize about doin it with a georgous girl that has just matured (if you catch my drift). Something so tight that it squeezes constantly. Maybe 13 years. Maybe 14.

Of course I could never do this (in this country, at least) because of the jail thing, but that's what makes this fantasy even crazier.

21. so fucking hot. i've gotta convince my wife to do me with a strap on.

this would be awesome too :bigthumb:

22. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

My fantasy is seducing a straight man and just doing all sort of nasty things to him and having him just be totally into it, but still be saying shit like "Don't tell my wife" or "If my girlfriend ever found out about this, she'd kill me... Fuck me harder"

23. fallenleafs

fallenleafs Guest

I would like to be given a full female makeover and be put into a corset and chastity belt. Then have a forced encounter with a man or two who will become my master. I imagine him forcing me to my hands and knees and having him pull up my skirt....one will be holding my head as I suck him off and the other nailing me violently from behind anally while I am on my hands and knees. They would be fucking me and I would not have any relief from the chastity belt...just my frustration. I also fantasize about being in an ongoing submissive relationship with a man and a woman as though I were a woman or a shemale. Locked in a chastity belt without relief for months at a time. Made to do all the housework and fullfill all of the masters sexual urges. Having the mistress be absolutley cruel as can be. She would keep me in chastity belt with a butt plug locked into place. Even my most natural bodily functions will be controlled by her and him.

24. pEgU

pEgU OT Supporter

I just want to take a girl from behind that doesn't have zits on her ass.

25. videogrl

videogrl Guest

^^ shouldnt be that hard