FRK Lets get Nasty...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by AlliMae13, Nov 1, 2007.

1. AlliMae13

AlliMae13 New Member

Sooo anyone ever experimented with or enjoy : Guys peeing on/in a girl and Ladies: getting peed on/in ass/pussy/mouth?

My partner and I have recently started doing this. We've done it three times. Once he jus pissed all over my body. The second time all over me including spraying my face too...and the Third time all over including face with mouth open so I got to taste. We plan on going further and try in my ass/pussy/mouth eventually.

When it was first suggested, I kinda thought it would be gross but strangely after he did it the first time it really really turned me on. At first I had my apprehensions but then thought oh hell I'll never know unless we try it.

Others thoughts or experiences?

2. Ghostrider4450

Ghostrider4450 New Member

I dunno, it never really struck me as something I or my partner would enjoy. I guess it is one of those things you would have to try to know for sure.

3. BlondieAMC

BlondieAMC New Member

my gf won't even let me pee with the bathroom door open so no, this i something that won't ever happen with us. plus personally i don't think i'd like it much.

4. Isamu

Isamu New Member

with my previous gf, peeing was something of a game in the shower.. i would pee on her feet, and just sometimes pee on her boobs while she stood, and even more randomly would try an get her in the face.. we both had fun..

as far as her peeing on me.. whoa.. so hot.. soo hot

5. AlliMae13

AlliMae13 New Member

Really? I guess I've never thought of experimenting with me peeing on my partner...honestly, I dont think he would like it.

Now have you two only done the whole peeing while in the shower with water running?

6. Isamu

Isamu New Member

the peein thing started with me peeing in teh shower on her foot, and me asking if she would return the favor.. and then we started playing the where can i hit you with it game..
    as far as only in the shower yes, with the water running always no.. we never really found a place that would support water sports without alot of extra towels and such..
    it's a dominance thing, and that why she liked it . she was being the dominant one..
    she was degrading me, and it was a feeling of power.. i can go into more detail i fyou want.. but pm me ;)

7. curious_jane

curious_jane New Member

I'm more about enthusiasm than specific turnons/offs. If you like it and I can tell youre enjoying it then I'm usually on board. and extremely enthusiastic, I might add. :wiggle:

as far as peeing on someone or being peed on... Hasnt happened. yet. I was presented with an opportunity once by a guy I was strictly fucking but I wasnt ready to be "that girl he peed on". I just wasnt cool with the whole scenario at the time. but m sure at some point I'll let someone do it.

Def wont be peeing on anyone though. I get mad pee fright. I even have a hard time going when there are other women in the ladies room. Theres no way I'd be able to do it with someone watching me and expecting it to be hot lol I'd just be like :ugh:

props to you though, my dear, for bein adventurous. Youre the best kind of partner!

8. smallpickle

smallpickle New Member

i've done it a few times. one was just me peeing all over the girl, one was me peeing in a girls pussy (which led to the next thing) and about 5 times the girl sorta played fire man by holding my penis and pointing it on her clit... she never came, probably cuz it didn't last long enough but she would just kinda shake the whole time. i thought it was a little gross at first but got over it real quick and now i think it's kinda hot.

9. CaiWooBlue

CaiWooBlue New Member

As submissive as I am, that is just not a turn on for me.

10. demosnat

demosnat New Member

One of the few things talked about in this forum that doesn't even remotely turn me on. I don't think its gross or anything, just something that doesn't appeal to me.
    I think part of the appeal is that it is SO dirty and degrading. And although I love dirty/degrading things, I had younger sibblings that I cared for constantly, and I always babysat/nannied other kids, so i've been peed on 11tybillion times. Piss/poo/vomit don't even phase me.

11. razi

razi New Member

I've pissed on a girl before, just to see what it was like. Not entirely a fan of it, but then, only did it once.

and it's damn hard to piss with a raging hard-on. :p

12. AlliMae13

AlliMae13 New Member

The times that my partner has pissed on me has been after he just came...he never seemed to have a problem going after that!

13. Isamu

Isamu New Member

i'll try anything once... well, twice just to be sure ;)

14. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Guest

peeing in the shower is okay, seems too messy elsewhere

15. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

My g/f and I have done it a few times, it feels great

16. lauren

lauren Active Member

i've entertained the idea to the point of secretly engaging in such behavior, but embarrassment got the best of me and it remained a secret.

17. The Saggin' Nutz

The Saggin' Nutz New Member

how could anyone enjoy getting pee'd on?? :ugh2:

18. demosnat

demosnat New Member

So you're in this thread because?

19. fliime

fliime New Member

had it done once, she asked me to, i was SO nervous...

20. Weren't you the tard who trolled the thread by the guy who just got with a guy for the first time?

I think you are in the wrong forum.

I knew a girl, for a short time unfortunately, she loved making me drink her pee. She also liked to watch me masturbate and very abusively dominant. I fucking loved it. Of course, she liked to do all this in the...

school bathroom. :o

21. stubby77

stubby77 New Member

Pee's not for me BUT Kudo's to you guys for experimenting with eachother! I think it's great.

My partner and I have public sex fantasy's..I'm hoping he does me in our gym steam room...We've done things on cam and he's probably the best partner I've had sexually and romantically.

22. AlliMae13

AlliMae13 New Member

I have to say this is what I think of my current partner as well!

23. AlliMae13

AlliMae13 New Member

After the first time my partner pee'd on me...he admit afterward that he was nervous and didnt know what to think about it at first until I told him how much it turned me on!:rofl:

24. Amphitrite

Amphitrite New Member

No...and I'm OK with that. :)

25. mojo_1977

mojo_1977 New Member

Now does one drink a lot of water before? I know that i don't drink enough water in a day, but when I pee it is yellow, but when I drink a lot of water, it comes out clear...ish.