FRK Let me try this story thing...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Joel, Sep 20, 2006.

1. Joel

Joel New Member

I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing this:

Having lived in northern Indiana all my life most everyone I know has developed a love/hate relationship with Notre Dame Football. As for me, I hate them. My wife loves them. A couple times during the year we spice up the games and put a little wager on them. She always takes ND and I always take their opponent. Typically whoever wins picks the next movie we go see, or restaurant we go to, etc…but that all changed the day my team, the Tennessee Volunteers, came to town.
    Since this was a game I really wanted the Vols to win, and I tend to be a little cocky, she wanted to up the ante a bit. “If Notre Dame wins on Saturday you have to be my slave next weekend, but if Tennessee wins I’ll be yours.” She proposed.
    I thought about it a minute, not wanting to act too eager to let her name the stakes, but at the same time, being very confident of my teams abilities, not wanting to miss out on an opportunity like this. “So”, I said, “When my boys crush your boys, you are going to do WHATEVER I tell you for an entire weekend, right?”
    “That’s the deal” She said, “but you’re going to be the one taking the orders, not giving them.”
    “Deal” came my response.
    “Good! I can’t wait,” came hers.
    Over the next few days we taunted and teased each other about who would win the game, and what we were going to make the other person do when we won. Finally the day of the big game arrived and we settled down on the couch to watch. My Vols struck first and actually managed to carry a 10 point lead in to the locker room at half time.
    I couldn’t help it. “I can’t wait until next weekend. You had better get some rest because you are going to need it”, I taunted.
    “Whatever”, she responded. “Just wait, they’ll come back”
    “Yeah, right” I chuckled as I shuffled off to get a refill on my drink.
    Moments later we found ourselves glued to the TV as ND finished off an impressive drive for a touchdown cutting my lead to three. The two teams traded field goals and punts for a majority of the remainder of the game until my Vols coughed up the ball late in the fourth quarter putting ND well within striking distance. I could hardly watch as, once again, ND marched down the field to score the winning TD as time expired.
    I could not believe it.
    “Your Ass is Mine” she shouted.
    “Not ‘til next weekend” I moaned.
    “Oh, that is just fine” she snarled eerily. “That just gives me more time to plan”
    I had no idea what I had gotten myself into.
    Saturday morning I got up, took a shower, and readied myself for the 2 days ahead. When I came out of the bathroom she told me she was going to take a shower and asked me to run across town to get her some of her favorite coffee and donuts. “After all”, she said, “you are my slave.” Then she just winked and slipped out of her robe and into the shower.
    As I got into my car I thought to myself, “Heck, this isn’t going to be so bad after all, I run a few errands, rub her feet a little, take her to a chick flick, whatever… no big deal.”

I couldn’t have been more wrong.

When I returned home I found the door that lead from the garage into the house had been locked and there was a note for me:

Slave,
    Thanks for the coffee and donuts. Kindly set them on the step and remove all of your clothes and place it in this paper bag. When you are done knock on the door, take ten steps away from the door, and I will bring you the proper slave attire.

I stood there for a few moments pondering my situation and decided to play along. After I had removed everything except my boxers I knocked on the door and stepped back as she had instructed. When she opened the door she looked pissed. “Slave” she said “I told you to remove ALL of your clothing. Why have you disobeyed me?”
    I couldn’t remember ever seeing her like this before. Jess is only a 5’6”, 118lbs brunette where as I am 6’2” and easily190, but the look on her face told me I better do as I was told. I quickly dropped my shorts and reached out and dropped them in the bag she had stretched out in front of her. “Good” she said. Then she pointed to a card board box in the corner of the garage and told me my slave attire was in there. “Put it on quickly and then knock” she proclaimed as she took her bag and her coffee and slammed the door behind her.
    I opened the box to find a pair of navy blue mesh, see-through boxers and a matching t-shirt. Under that I found a collar with a d-ring, 2 leather ankle cuffs and 2 leather wrist cuffs. My mind suddenly began to race with ideas of what she had in mind for me. As I began to dress a sense of anxiousness rushed over me and I started to sweat. At the same time the sensation of the fabric on my skin was causing my cock to rise and I began to get a little excited. After I finished dressing I composed myself and reached forward and knocked on the door just as I was told. I kept my eyes down hoping to please her by showing my submission when she opened the door.
    Several minutes passed. Finally the door opened and I found myself staring at what had to be 4-5” black stilettos encasing my wife’s beautiful feet. As my eyes wandered up I saw that her legs were wrapped in black stockings that were held up by straps attached to the most incredible black leather bustier that thrust her delicious 36 C breast practically in my face. I caught myself licking my lips… So did she. “There will be plenty of time for that later” she whispered as she gave a devilish grin.
    “I am really starting to like this” I thought. And then came her commands.
    “Eyes down. Pick up those donuts and Follow me.” I enjoyed watching her voluptuous ass sway in that thong as I started after her. “Our guests are tired of waiting.” She barked.
    “Guests? Did she just say guests?” the thought ripped through my mind. “There can’t really be people here with me dressed like this… and her dressed like that, can there?”
    “I’ve never had a slave of my very own before” she said “So I wasn’t really sure what to do with you. So I asked for some help and they were MORE than happy to oblige.”
    I looked up to see 2 ladies Jess worked with at the lingerie store and one I did not know. They were all wearing similar apparel and anxiously waiting for my arrival. My sweat turned cold
    “On your knees” she commanded. Allow me to introduce you to the other Divas you will be entertaining this weekend.”
    “This is Mistress Laura” She chimed as she directed me to kiss Laura’s stiletto clad feet.
    Laura is the owner of the shop they all worked at. She is about 5’2” and in great shape for a woman in her late 40’s. This is due in part to her several trips to the gym each week and in part to the nice set of tits her husband bought her a few years ago. They had to be 34 DDs and they looked spectacular in the burgundy velvet bustier she was wearing. Laura may be small but her presence is far from it. She commands attention in almost every room she enters, from her amazingly well styled blonde mane that extends to the tops of her shoulders, to the dark red lipstick she wears continuously, all the way down to her professionally painted toes which I now found myself kissing.
    “Get up!” Laura demanded. “I’ll take it from here.” She told Jess as she fastened a leash to my collar and led me to the others. I couldn’t help but notice how great her ass looked for her age as she jerked me along.
    “This is Mistress Kate”, she proclaimed as I was directed to kiss her feet. Kate worked in the salon/ tanning area attached to the lingerie store and had cut my hair on many occasions. I never imagined I would find myself in this position with her, and I must say she surprised me the most. I would have never guessed she had the body she did under the jeans and t-shirts I saw her in about once a month. Kate is about 5’8” and she just turned 40. She has short dark hair with beautiful brown eyes and a nice mocha tan. She was wearing baby blue stilettos and stockings just like the other women. However she was wearing a very sexy baby blue bra and panty combination that showed off all of her assets. The bra was lace at the top and seemed to enhance her tits a little. Although I don’t think she needed much. Her panties were boy shorts and really showed off her great ass and abs. I wanted to stick my tongue in her belly button right then and there, but I knew I had better not.
    Next I was pulled up and taken to the feet of the one woman in the room that was a stranger to me. “This is Mistress Amber”, Laura announced as I kneeled to kiss her feet. I found out later that Amber was one of the vendors that called on the lingerie store and from time to time did parties for some of Laura’s customers. Amber ran the kind of parties where they sell vibrators, games, lingerie, and other adult paraphernalia to women looking to spice up their love life. She was a striking red head with hair that ran to the middle of her back and piercing green eyes. She looked like she could not have been more than 22, maybe 23, years old with an ass that just would not quit and perky breast that seem to just call out to you from under her shiny hunter green bustier with matching thong and stilettos. I now found my cock was at full attention and there would be no way I could hide it if I was forced to stand again so I lingered as I kissed her toes.
    Laura obviously sensed my predicament and ordered me to stand. In my hope that my erection would subside I must have hesitated too long because now I felt myself being jerked up by the collar as she shouted, “I said, ‘stand’!”
    As I caught my breath I looked up to see Amber staring at my erect cock as a smile came to her lips. Quickly I placed my hands in front of me to hide my excitement. Apparently I had made a poor decision. Now I was being berated by all four of them as they chided that I was their property and I must hide NOTHING from them and for this I must be punished.

The next thing I knew I had been pulled across the coffee table in the middle of the family room and my leather wrist cuffs had been attached to the corners. Then they fastened my ankle cuffs together and let my knees fall to the floor leaving me stretched and bent over the table with nothing to do but take whatever punishment they dished out. After that my shorts were pulled down to the floor leaving we completely exposed. To add the finishing touches a blindfold was put over my eyes and someone gave a quick slap to my ass and told me not to make a sound.
    I laid there for 10-15 minutes listening to them whisper and giggle as they discussed what they would do to me. Finally Jess came over and grabbed my now only semi-hard cock and balls and whispered in my ear, “I bet you never expected this when you made that bet, did you?” Then she gently squeezed, chuckled, and went back to the rest of the ladies.

Another couple minutes passed before Laura stood next to me and informed me my punishment was about to begin. “You are going to receive 5 swats from each of us and you must not make a sound or there will be consequences. Do you understand?”
    “Yes”, I stammered.
    “Good”, she said. “Jess, have at it.”
    Almost immediately I felt her hand smack my left ass cheek. Then without hesitation she smacked with greater force on the right and then back to the left and right again in rapid succession finally planting one last swat to my left cheek causing them to sting just enough to make me hold my breath.
    “Now Amber”, spoke Laura obviously leading the assault. This time she started with the right cheek but it wasn’t her hand I felt, but what seemed to be a wooden spoon or spatula. Her swats were not as quick as my wife’s had been, but they were definitely more potent. It seemed as if she waited just long enough between each wack to allow me to really take in the pain.
    “You’re next, Kate” I heard Laura say, right as the tenth swat made contact.
    Again without hesitation I felt a hand on my left cheek and then my right. Either I was starting to really get sore or Kate had done this before because she knew right where to hit me to take me to the limit. I found myself biting my lip as she finished off my fifteenth swat and rubbed my now crimson tush. “He’s all yours Laura”, I heard her say.
    “I’ve been waiting for this.” came her reply, as she smacked a leather belt across both cheeks.
    A yelp escaped my lips.
    “Amber, shut him up!” she commanded.
    In almost an instant I felt my mouth being stuffed with what I had to assume to be Ambers panties already moistened with her juices. My mind was pulled away from the thought of Amber standing over me with no panties as another slap reached my ass. I bit down hard. It took everything I had in me to stay silent as I received the final of my twenty swats as I am sure Laura was trying to get one more yelp out of me. Finally I took a deep breath and tried to block out the pain. That was when I realized that my once softening member was once again hard as a rock.

They allowed me only a few moments to recover and catch my breath before they unhooked my cuffs and stood me up, leaving my boxers still draped around my ankles and my cock standing straight out.“It seems as though your punishment did nothing to hinder your excitement,” smirked Laura. “I like that. Now it is time for us to go over the rules of the day, or should I say weekend. First off, you are here for our pleasure not the other way around. Secondly you will do whatever we say, when we say it, without hesitation. Next, you may speak only when spoken to and may answer only with ‘yes’ or ‘yes, mistress’. Also you must keep your eyes down in submission unless told otherwise. Finally, we may add or change anyrules as we see fit. Do you understand?”“Yes, mistress”, came my reply.“Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention, Amber sells adult toys, and there are a few we’ve been dieing to try so you’ll be happy to be our guinea pig won’t you?”“Yes, mistress”, I answered again.“Good, now, like I said, you are here for our pleasure and, as I am sure you know, Amber is dripping with anticipation. So get over there and prove to us all that Mistress Jess was telling the truth when she said you were the best pussy eater she’d ever had. After that you can take of the rest of us…. And pull your shorts up. You won’t need that for a while.” Laura concluded.I immediately pulled my boxers up over my bulge and headed towards the easy chair where Amber sat pantiless as I had previously imagined. It was now obvious by her neatly trimmed pussy that she was a natural red head. I couldn’t wait to find out if she tasted as good as she looked. I was not disappointed. I began to run my tongue up and down her already dampened lips. Then I pushed it deep inside her and began to hum deep in my throat as I explored her. This must have had quite the effect because she jutted her pelvis forward and grabbed my hair with both hands pulling my face in practically suffocating me. Quickly I found her clit and began to slowly suck on it driving her over the edge. “Oh…yes… that’s it…yes….Yes….YES….YES…YES” Amber screamed, soaking my face, and then pushed me to the floor and started panting heavily.I laid there flat on my back for a moment looking back at the place where I was just kneeling watching her small perfect tits rise and fall as she caught her breath. Suddenly I heard Kate say, “Don’t move. I’m next, and I like you right where you are.” I looked up to see her beautifully shaped legs moving quickly towards me. As she stood over me she commanded me to remove her panties which I did happily. Upon slipping the baby blue boy shorts over her stiletto heels she placed her wine glass on the coffee table where I had been bound earlier and pinned my arms down to the floor with her knees. I now had her completely shaven mound pressed against my chin. It was apparent that she kept it that way all the time because it was easily the smoothest, softest pussy I ever had the pleasure of licking.“Let’s see if the stories Jess tells are true. Get going!” she commanded. I knew she wasn’t going to be nearly as sensitive as Amber and with my arms out of commission I was going to have to pace myself. Rather than diving right in I began by slowly, lightly kissing all around the areas I could reach eventually picking up the pace and intensity with which each kiss was planted. “This IS going to be good,” she moaned. Then I took my tongue and opened the folds of her waiting pussy in search of the “pot of gold” and the treasures it held. After that I licked my tongue flat across her clit and rocked it ever so lightly back and forth as she began to moan a little more. Now I began kissing and sucking her button softly humming as I positioned my lips over it. “Damn, this is Great!” she cried between moans as she was now humping my face. I managed to work my arms free while she rocked back and forth so I took the opportunity to free her breasts from their restraints. As I continued working on her hot little button with my tongue and lips I began caressing her amazing tits and pinching her pert nipples. It did not take long for me to realize I had hit the jack pot. She was really humping my face and moaning now. In no time at all she began to tremble and cried out in satisfaction. As she climbed off my face she looked down at me with eyes glazed over, leaned down, put her mouth next to my ear and whispered, “She definitely wasn’t lying,” and then lightly bit my ear lobe before rising to go get more wine.At that moment Jess slithered up beside. “Are you having fun yet?”“Yes, mistress” I replied once again trying to catch my breath.“Lucky for you I’m next…and you already now what I like.” She smiled as she rolled over onto her back and spread her legs wide inviting me in. I crawled over to where she lay still panting. “Don’t make me wait any longer or I may me forced to punish you,” Jess smirked. Not being quite ready, but not wanting to push my limits I went to it. I wasted no time licking all over my young wife’s neatly trimmed pussy. After I got her adequately warmed up I darted my expert tongue in and out of her love canal a dozen times. Apparently she was feeling a little more frisky than normal and decided to wrap her legs tightly around my head, a move she never does. I continued probe her with my tongue until I knew she was ready to blast off. Then I went straight to her waiting clit and sucked slowly yet powerfully. That was all it took. Her legs squeezed even tighter around my head as she climaxed and raised her ass off the floor allowing to push my tongue even deeper accentuating her orgasm and causing her to growl a little. Then she released my head and collapsed. I kneeled between her legs trying to gather myself before starting the final round. Jess pressed her right heel against my chest and pushed me back, forcing me to catch my self. “Slave, you’re not done yet. Now get over there,” she directed.I looked up to see Laura sitting in the chair where Amber had been earlier. “Let’s go slave” she said. “It isn’t nice to make a diva wait.”“Yes, Mistress” I replied as crawled over to where she sat, a mixture of saliva and juices dripping down my chin. As I approached here I noticed she also had a neatly trimmed pussy, but different than the others. Hers was trimmed in the shape of what I thought to be a heart. When I got closer I realized it was in fact an arrow.
    She noticed my inquisitive look as a came closer and spoke “That’s right it’s an arrow. That’s to remind you that it’s all about my pleasure, not yours. Now let’s see what you’ve got.” With that she reached forward and grabbed by the hair, pushing my face into her. She slid herself to the end of the chair almost in a reclining position and threw her legs over my shoulders. Then as I begin to kiss, lick, and suck this strangely exciting woman she began pressing her stiletto heals into my back. It startled me a bit so I paused. “Slowing down will only prolong the pain. I like it fast and furious. Now!” she firmly instructed grabbing my hair once again. That was all I needed to know. I mustered all the energy I had left and went at it full force. I was licking and sucking like a mad man and she loved it.
    “Oh, yeah, that’s it, faster, harder, lick it, Lick It, LICK IT!!!” she cried.
    Knowing I had her right where I wanted and being incredibly turned on I went for a little extra credit. Without skipping a beat I pushed two fingers deep in her pussy while licking her with all the force I could. She began screaming, “ah, ah, Ah,..Ah…AH, AH, AH…” the whole time pressing her heels firmly into me. This only managed to excite me more and I found a way to turn it on yet another notch.
    Now she screamed even more begging me to stop, but to no avail. I was going full bore and it was going to take an army to stop me now.
    “Oh…my….OH My… Oh my….OH MY!!!” She cried out as she flooded my face and slid her legs down off of my shoulders.
    “That was incredible.” She panted. “If I’d had known he was Really that good I would have had you plan this earlier.”
    I collapsed on the floor completely spent, but with an erection harder than I can ever remember. They left me alone there for a good five minutes apparently not wanting to break me yet.
    “Stand up, Slave” I heard Kate say. “You did well. Now you will get a reward.” With that Amber walked up to me and poured a small amount of liquid into her hand and then rubbed it all over my cock and balls. It was warm and tingly as she began to stroke my erection. “He can take from there,” Kate interjected. “He is the slave after all.”
    I stood there not quite knowing what to do. I wasn’t sure if I was being tested or not. I didn’t want to be punished again, but I longed so desperately for release.
    “Get going,” Kate barked. “We want to see you jack off.”
    Being a little unsure, a little embarrassed, but incredibly horny I began to slowly stroke myself.
    “Come on you can do better than that.” Jess taunted, sipping her wine as they all sat around me and watched.
    I picked up the pace now knowing it would not take long. Before I knew it I was shooting my load across the room in large spasms. As I finished the ladies clapped quickly and told me to clean it up.
    As I finished wiping up my own come Laura barked, “Hurry up, you got to ‘eat’ already, but we’re hungry. When you get done there you need to pick up our lunch.”
    I looked up to see the hands on the clock showing 1:00pm. My day was barely half over and I was to be slave for the weekend. I finished up quickly and stood before my divas waiting for their orders. Amber handed me their orders on a piece of paper and told me to go to the Deli at the corner. I was handed a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, my tennis shoes, and the keys to my car. I was not allowed to remove the collar or the cuffs. I was warned that I better not remove them, mess up their order, or take too long or I would be punished once more. With that I headed out the door.
    When I arrived at the deli I noticed a familiar car parked right in front of the door. It was my boss’s car. There is no way I can walk in there and let him see me with this collar and these cuffs on. I waited a couple minutes hoping he would walk out but to no avail. I decided to remove the collar and cuffs and hurried inside not wanting to wait any longer than I had. Sure enough I ran right in to him. Thank goodness I took those off, but now he wouldn’t shut up, and I HAD to get moving. I expressed my need to hurry and headed to the counter and got their food as well as a quick bite for me. Then I rushed back home replacing my cuffs and collar as I drove and downing my sandwich.
    When I walked in the house I was instructed to remove my jeans, t-shirt, and shoes and return to my slave attire. They fastened the leash back on my collar and forced me to kneel next to the table while they ate.
    “Sherry called” Jess said as she ate her lunch.
    “Who’s Sherry?” I thought.
    “She said you weren’t wearing you collar and cuffs when you came into the deli,” she responded as if reading my thoughts.
    “Is that true?” inquired Laura, sipping her wine.
    “Yes, Mistress,” I replied knowing I was caught.
    “You will be punished you know?” she followed.
    “Yes, Mistress,” I replied once more.
    Now I was forced to kneel there while they ate agonizing over what my punishment would be. They must have sensed my agony since they discussed every thing but my punishment over the next forty five minutes.
    Then it happened.
    “Clean up the table and then meet us in the basement,” instructed Laura.
    I did as I was told and hurried to the basement hoping to ease my pain by responding so quickly.
    “Good work,” Kate chimed, “But it is too little too late. You disobeyed a direct order and you will be punished. Now we get to use some of Amber’s toys.”
    Amber took her index finger and lifted my chin up then she pointed to a set of stocks they had set up. “I’ve sold a couple set of these, but I have never got to use one myself.” With that she grabbed my leash and pulled me up to the stocks. She pushed my head through and then placed my hands in place and locked it firmly. I was bent over at the waist and I couldn’t go anywhere if I wanted to.
    “Slave, are you ready for your punishment?” asked Jess.
    “Yes, Mistress” I gulped.
    Jess walked in front of me holding a large wooden paddle with half a dozen holes drilled in it. “We took it easy on you last time,” she whispered in my ear. Then she disappeared from site.
    Whack! came the first blow causing me to wince a little. Then Jess stood before me once more. “I want you to count them out as I give them to you. Can you handle that?”
    “Yes, Mistress” I answered
    “Good, let’s start over then.” Whack!
    “One” Whack, “Two” Whack! “Three” Whack! “Four” I repeated softly.
    “I can barely hear you” she announced.
    Whack “Five!” Whack “Six” Whack “Seven” I shouted all the way to ten not wanting to give her any reason to start over.
    “Good slave” Jess taunted as she rubbed my burning ass.
    “My turn” said Amber holding her crop. She went straight to work quickly adding fifteen more strikes to my pain.
    Then Laura was ready to have at it. “Unlike your lovely wife, I don’t want to hear a word out of you.” Then she pulled a ball gag out of Amber’s bag and pushed it in my mouth and buckled it on. After that she pulled on a black leather glove that stretched up to her elbow. Then I received twenty consecutive blows to my nether region spread out from the tops of my thighs to top of my cheeks. When she finished a tear rolled down my nose.
    “Don’t cry now,” Laura teased. “You haven’t even seen what Kate has for you yet.”
    “Kate, he’s ready for you now,” yelled Amber.
    I could hardly believe what I was seeing. Kate walked out with a black, 10”, double ended, dildo strapped on. My eyes must have gotten as big as saucers.
    Jess got down on her knees in front of Kate and began act as if she was sucking her off.
    Meanwhile Amber was now standing behind me strapping a belt around my waist.
    “Make sure it’s tight” Kate told Amber “I want to make sure I can really hold on to that belt while I give it to him.”
    Then Amber began rubbing some kind of lube at the entrance of my asshole. It felt very cool and slippery as the excess rolled down my cheeks. After that Amber went around front to put some extra lube on Kate’s phallus. “That won’t be necessary” Jess snickered, “I am sure I lubed it up enough.”
    Then I heard Laura say, “Look ladies, our mighty slave’s dick has all but shriveled up.”
    They all pointed and laughed adding to my misery.
    “Ladies, I am ready to go,” cackled Kate as she stepped out of my view behind me.
    I could feel her getting ready as she grasped the tethers attached to the belt. “I am really going to enjoy fucking you.” She taunted.
    The next thing I knew I could feel the tip of dildo at the entrance of my ass. I struggled to relax as much as possible. Thankfully she took it slowly the first couple strokes. Initially I just thought she was being kind until I heard her tell the other how great it felt giving it to me with the other end in her pussy. Gradually she picked up the pace until she was thriving in ecstasy. Curiously I found myself turned on and my once hiding cock starting to rise. Kate finished herself off and pulled out and dropped to the floor. “That was awesome. Jess, you have to try it.”
    “Well, I wasn’t going to, but it looks like he enjoyed it,” eyeing my semi-hard cock. “So how can I deny him the pleasure?” She jeered.
    “I know just the thing.” Amber announced as she pulled Jess behind the wall grabbing her bag.
    Several minutes passed before Jess emerged wearing a purple double ended dildo. When she stood directly in front me she pushed it to my lips. “Suck my cock” she demanded.
    I did my best to lube it up good knowing where it would soon disappear.
    “Good” she exclaimed as she pulled it from my mouth and disappeared behind me. Then I felt her pull on the tethers in preparation and heard a familiar buzzing.
    “This is fantastic” Jess announced referring to the vibrations in her pussy.
    “Put it in” Amber said “It gets better.”
    Without hesitation she pushed it against my asshole and began to ride me. She really began to get in to it and started yelling at me. “Do you like this? Do you like my cock in your ass? Do you? I can’t hear you”
    “Yes, Mistress”, I answered.
    She never let up until she too was spent. Now my cock was at full attention.
    “We may have to do this again” Jess teased once again eyeing my cock.
    Then she walked over and grabbed my stiff prick and began to stroke it. “You liked being my bitch, didn’t you?”
    “Yes, Mistress” was my only answer
    She continued to stroke my cock until my seed spilled all over the floor. My knees nearly gave out but my stocks held me in place.
    “I love this” Amber shouted as she returned her toys to the bag.
    “Wait these need cleaned off” she announced as she paused before putting the strap-ons in her bag. She held them to my lips and demanded that I clean both ends of both dildos before I would be released. I had no choice but to comply.
    While the others fixed their outfits Laura released me from my bondage. Then she reattached my leash and led me up the stairs and to the restroom. There I was finally allowed to relieve myself for the first time since I got ready this morning. When I was done I was told to kneel by the sink while she peed. After she finished I was ordered to lick her clean. “I hate the feel of toilet paper, especially when a perfectly good tongue is around,” she told me. “Wait here.”
    Then one by one the other three came and went and I cleaned them off just as I had for Laura. I had never tasted urine before, but I did as I was told for fear of further punishment.
    “It is now 5:00”, Jess announced. “You are going to help us get ready for a night out and satisfy each of us once more.
    “Yes, Mistress” I replied.
    This time Laura went first. I helped her get into the shower and soaped her all over. After she was clean she pushed me down to me knees and threw one leg over my shoulder. “Work you magic” she said and I went to town. When she was satisfied I helped her out of the shower and toweled her off. Then I helped her in to her dress. She wore no undergarments.
    I repeated this again for Kate with a similar experience in the shower. When I helped her dress she also wore no undergarments.
    Then Amber came in. “I want you to eat me out while I brush my teeth” she told me. “I don’t know why, but I’ve always wanted to have that done while I was doing something routine.” I was happy to oblige her. Then I helped her clean up and dress. She also wore no panties.
    Finally Jess walked in. “I want you to bend me over the sink and fuck me, slave”, she whispered seductively in my ear.
    Who was I to argue? She was in charge.
    Having been made to come twice already that day I last quite a bit longer than normal and she really loved it. She even got down and licked Me clean when we were done. Then we got in the shower and finished up. When I helped her dress she was the only one to wear panties.
    I was dieing to know but I dared not ask.
    I waited patiently to find out what I was to wear when we went out but nothing was ever said. I kneeled quietly in the living room while the finished up their hair and make up.
    “Stand, Slave” Jess commanded as she grabbed my leash.
    “Finally” I thought as she took me in to our room I assumed to get ready.
    “Strip” Jess commanded. Immediately I complied.
    Once I was completely naked she told me that I was not going with them, but they would wake me when they got back. Then I was told to lie down on the bed with my hands over my head. While Jess cuffed my hands together and tied them to the headboard Laura and Kate secured my ankles to each corner.
    “See you, slave” Amber waved as she handed the ladies their purses. They all looked absolutely stunning as they walked out the door.
    I don’t remember how long it was before I fell asleep, but it seemed like a short time before I was jerked awake again.
    “Slave, the ladies have a surprise for you.” Jess told me slapping my face to wake me up.
    Amber lowered her pussy down to my face. “My boyfriend left a deposit for you. Now lick it out.”
    Once again I had no choice so I licked her clean.
    Then came Laura, “My husband wanted me to give this to you also.”
    So I licked her clean as well.
    Finally Kate lifted her dress and put her asshole to my lips. “My husband also gave me a treat to deliver, but he got it in the wrong hole. That’s okay though isn’t it”
    “Yes, Mistress” I replied and began to lick her clean. While I stuck my tongue deep inside to clean her up I felt Jess slide herself down onto my throbbing member. I continued to finish cleaning Kate out while I heard the sound of kissing. I had never seen my wife with another woman before, but after today I wasn’t entirely surprised. Shortly there after Kate rose and Jess began riding me like a bucking bronco. Much to my surprise I came once more filling her up. Then she crawled and sat down on my face.
    “My husband also left you something. You know what to do”
    When I finished up I looked at the clock to see it was 3:00 in the morning. My Divas released from my restraints and told me to get up. I was instructed to remain naked and go sleep in the slave quarters, the basement. “Rest up”, they said “you’re going to need it”
    As I stepped down in to the cold basement my mind raced with what tomorrow could hold. I thought I would never get back to sleep with all the thoughts racing through my mind. At some point my exhaustion must have out weighed my thoughts and I fell asleep on the extra couch we stored in the basement.
    I must have really been knocked out as the sun was shining brightly in the window. It had to be at least 8:30/9:00. Surely they would want me to wake them and make breakfast. I raced toward the stairs and ascended toward the door. As I approached I saw a note.

Honey,
    You were great yesterday. The girls and I are going shopping. Relax and enjoy some football, but I wouldn’t bet on it.

Love ya,

Jess

Last edited: Sep 23, 2006
  2. Xyroquell

Xyroquell New Member

Sounds great... when can we expect more? ;)

3. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

hmmm... very nice.

i love when budding new FS authors come to play. (And when the old farts get in here and participate again too :squint: :mamoru: :love: )

4. Ficus

Ficus OT Supporter

Come on you cannot leave the story at that....not cool. Its like watching your favorite sitcom on TV and they end it with the main character getting shot and they go to commercial, and im sitting there screaming at the god damn authors for playing such a cruel trick on me.

In other words, i like the story thus far. :)

5. Joel

Joel New Member

Okay here is some more...

The next thing I knew I had been pulled across the coffee table in the middle of the family room and my leather wrist cuffs had been attached to the corners. Then they fastened my ankle cuffs together and let my knees fall to the floor leaving me stretched and bent over the table with nothing to do but take whatever punishment they dished out. After that my shorts were pulled down to the floor leaving we completely exposed. To add the finishing touches a blindfold was put over my eyes and someone gave a quick slap to my ass and told me not to make a sound.
    I laid there for 10-15 minutes listening to them whisper and giggle as they discussed what they would do to me. Finally Jess came over and grabbed my now only semi-hard cock and balls and whispered in my ear, “I bet you never expected this when you made that bet, did you?” Then she gently squeezed, chuckled, and went back to the rest of the ladies.
    Another couple minutes passed before Laura stood next to me and informed me my punishment was about to begin. “You are going to receive 5 swats from each of us and you must not make a sound or there will be consequences. Do you understand?”
    “Yes”, I stammered.
    “Good”, she said. “Jess, have at it.”
    Almost immediately I felt her hand smack my left ass cheek. Then without hesitation she smacked with greater force on the right and then back to the left and right again in rapid succession finally planting one last swat to my left cheek causing them to sting just enough to make me hold my breath.
    “Now Amber”, spoke Laura obviously leading the assault. This time she started with the right cheek but it wasn’t her hand I felt, but what seemed to be a wooden spoon or spatula. Her swats were not as quick as my wife’s had been, but they were definitely more potent. It seemed as if she waited just long enough between each wack to allow me to really take in the pain.
    “You’re next, Kate” I heard Laura say, right as the tenth swat made contact.
    Again without hesitation I felt a hand on my left cheek and then my right. Either I was starting to really get sore or Kate had done this before because she knew right where to hit me to take me to the limit. I found myself biting my lip as she finished off my fifteenth swat and rubbed my now crimson tush. “He’s all yours Laura”, I heard her say.
    “I’ve been waiting for this.” came her reply, as she smacked a leather belt across both cheeks.
    A yelp escaped my lips.
    “Amber, shut him up!” she commanded.
    In almost an instant I felt my mouth being stuffed with what I had to assume to be Ambers panties already moistened with her juices. My mind was pulled away from the thought of Amber standing over me with no panties as another slap reached my ass. I bit down hard. It took everything I had in me to stay silent as I received the final of my twenty swats as I am sure Laura was trying to get one more yelp out of me. Finally I took a deep breath and tried to block out the pain. That was when I realized that my once softening member was once again hard as a rock.

To be continued...

6. Xyroquell

Xyroquell New Member

Great addition!

I don't know if you take any requests, but I would love to see some pee-sex in it... just a little so that readers who don't like that stop reading in disguist. But it's your story, so I'll see how it goes.

7. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

nice work, i am enjoying this

8. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

damn this to be continued crap!!!!! ahhhhh

9. 5secstrtcar

5secstrtcar Spot you 10, give you the move and still hand you

10. croman

croman New Member

wow.. cant wait till theres more!

11. GMACK24

GMACK24 Active Member

holy shit that's hot can't wait for more !

12. Wrxer

Wrxer New Member

Hot...loving it:)

13. Joel

Joel New Member

Sorry it took so long, but the whole thing is at the top now. I hope you like it.

14. sextech

sextech New Member

That was very good i could relate to the ND hating thing (it is such a pain on home games) But the extra women would be a streach for me to relate to. keep up the good work.

15. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

ooo, i'd like to see what happened the next day :naughty:

16. GMACK24

GMACK24 Active Member

so what happened the next day ?

17. JaxFlJon

JaxFlJon Guest

Slave,
    Thanks for the coffee and donuts. Kindly set them on the step and remove all of your clothes and place it in this paper bag. When you are done knock on the door, take ten steps away from the door, and I will bring you the proper slave attire.

:bowdown: