FRK Lesson: Do not be a prude.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by _syn, Feb 21, 2005.

1. _syn

_syn New Member

So I've been talking with this girl lightly over the last couple weeks, she took the relationship a whole lot more seriously than I did-- it was nothing more than a flirtatious friendship as I saw it.

(If you do not know me then you do probably do not know I am in the middle of a self-imposed hiatus, too distracting and I need the time to clear my head and motivate myself to do other things that are important to me at the moment)

She had a very obvious crush and actually wanted to date-- 'seriously' as she put it. Again, to me it was nothing more than a flirtatious friendship that wasn't very valuable to me at all-- growing bored quickly but not wanting to esclate things I decided to have some fun, I was going to open this girls eyes a little, and find out just how wide she was willing to go.

Started ordering her to do things (mind you this is without any discussion or talks about such an arrangement) when we would be planning to meet for a drink or something 'wear a short skirt' or while at the bar 'go in the bathroom and take your panties off' simple things like that. She complied with some of them, but showed a bit of surprise, and hesitation of course-- other things she refused to do, which had I cared more about working something out with this female would have bothered me, but I assumed that it was to be expected so I let it go with only a carefully placed disappointed comment here and there.

Fast forward to Friday night, she asks me to come over for a little while before I go out- I ask her in return 'Alright, I'll stop by-- you better look good.' She tells me 'ugh I can't be hot ALL the time-- sweatpants are going to have to do'

I wasn't happy-- I went anyway and when I got there she kept trying to sit close to me... she kissed my neck, all the little school girl crush things. In my own mind trying to decide what to do, I decided to teach her a lesson. I kissed her, we full on made out-- but everything I did was carefully calculated, I took care not to touch her in anyway that was more than a quick tease... before long I grabbed her hair and stood her up, the look in her eyes was classic, she was trying to reconcile the things she had heard me say, and ask of her in the past few days with the fact that I am now picking her up from the sofa by her hair. I pushed her against the wall and continued kissing her, one hand still pulling her hair down towards her ass... the other hand applying pressure around her throat.

After another moment of this I took her (by the hair) and pushed her down over the sofa arm. She jerked her head back to look at me, I forced it back down into the arm of the chair.... the whimpers were hot.

Still holding her head down, with a fist full of her hair I pulled her sweat pants down, exposing her ass ever-so slightly covered by a red t-back thong. I pulled the thong out of her ass about 10 inches and let it go, causing it to snap down and pop her ass and pussy... she jumped and tensed up, still not having said an audible word. I caressed her ass with my finger tips, as lightly as could be without completely losing contact with her skin... all over, in radiating circles... up and down-- side to side, little 'coos' started to escape her lips.

I raised my hand about two feet from her ass, and came down about half as hard as I could... :CLAP: she let out a loud, cringing gasp-- about 2 breaths in after the fist slap I hit the other side of her ass... 10 times each before it was done, until I was hitting her as hard as I could... her ass was red as her panties with visible hand prints nearing the outside of the large red ovals on each cheek.

I started to graze her very warm, red ass with my finger tips again for a few seconds... she was breathlessly panting by this point-- then I ran my middle finger down the crack of her ass to verify that her pussy was dripping-- it was... I licked my finger and walked out. Leaving her there bent over the sofa, with her pants around her ankles and her ass glowing red. She called me all night long Friday night, and then every few hours since then, 27 times in total if my phone is correct... including once since I started typing this post.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2005
  2. BarbaraWaltersPegleg

BarbaraWaltersPegleg Irish Guido

Good job....shes all yours now.

3. It sounds like you now own her.

4. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Did you not read what he wrote? He doesn't want to "own" her. He was just fucking with her.

Edit: nice touch with the finger lick though :o

5. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

When are you going try and push her over the edge by blocking her phone number?

6. _syn

_syn New Member

I am not sure that I can do that-- I'm on a jankety ass CDMA cell network, and do not know if CDMA can support call restriction lists like GSM networks can. [/phone_geek]

7. LuMpY

LuMpY New Member

:bowdown:

8. xela

xela So say we all!

Extremely hot. I love how you taught her a lesson.

9. Acesn8s

. . .

So what are your plans? Are you really done playing or if she shows herself game are you willing to try and push somemore boundries.

If you push harder will she go psycho or break in a bad way?

10. _syn

_syn New Member

Na, I am finished with her. Like I said I am still very much adhering to my goals of not becoming involved with anyone until I get a few things squared away.

11. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

I give you credit... thats pretty hot... and although I would normally call a guy like you a complete asshole... at least you aren't leading her on. she sounds like one of those types thats too dumb to get the point. good thing you beat it into her though :naughty: maybe if you beat it into her a couple more times, she'll get it.

12. _syn

_syn New Member

Just curious... why would you call me an asshole?

13. Acesn8s

Well good luck separating yourself from her.

How you get you self set on the right track without too many issues. I always enjoyed reading your posts.

14. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

because you teased her and then left... :dunno:

although, I can't say that I blame you because she seems kinda psychotic

15. xela

xela So say we all!

I think it's awesome. It's about time the tables are turned and the guy does it to the girl. :rofl:

16. _syn

_syn New Member

I can’t ever decide what makes my stomach turn more… the way females behave as if a little pussy is the life’s blood of every single guy on the planet, some precious commodity— or the way that males behave in such a manner that facilitates that ignorant ass ideal. I’m not foregoing my pride for anyone, especially not for a piece of disposable ass.

17. nikkostarr5

nikkostarr5 New Member

you sound like a great guy :hsugh:

18. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Wow. Im speechless. I was only able to get about halfway through that before i had to stop. :)

Last edited: Feb 22, 2005
  19. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

I guess what I don't understand is what is so difficult about saying "y'know, I'm not interested in anything more than some fun and flirting".

Unless you stated that and she still pursued more. But I guess I feel that if someone is told something flat out and honestly and still grasps for more, then sure, go ahead and fuck with her head, but if not, and she's not been told that that is all there is to it, then she's just doing what comes naturally to people.

20. _syn

_syn New Member

She was told. I'm up front with people until they make it clear that they ENJOY having their head(s) in the sand, at which point fuck 'em.

21. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

in that case...

:bowdown:

22. Crystal Ban

Crystal Ban Guest

i am as far from a prude as you can get:wackit:

23. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Wow. That is VERRRRRRRRRY hot. Too bad you are on hiatus now. It sounds like she would do WHATEVER you wanted, and she would LIKE it. Just bad timing, I guess.

24. audrey

audrey New Member

What makes you say psychotic?

25. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Repeated rejection, and she either doesn't get the clue, which is bad enough... Or worse, she has got some serious self esteem issues.

There's nothing more of a turn off than when someone you are not attracted to follows you around like a pitiful lost puppy dog. She's only gonna make it worse if she keeps stalking.

HOWEVER... _syn may not realize that females have a different mentality than males do. It's harder for them to be FWB without being emotionally attached. True that in FS, the females are definately more open-minded, but in the real world, most women want a relationship.

So if you don't want another stalker, maybe it's best to choose your FWB's or "flirtatious relationships" more carefully.