MIL Less than 10 days v.Postyourstories from boot

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by jenzos, Jan 19, 2008.

1. jenzos

jenzos Marine Corps, brb.

Less than 10 days until I ship, post your funny bootcamp stories in this thread. I know there are some funny things that DI's have said.

:eek3:

2. brackac

brackac Fuck all of this. OT Supporter

It's been so long ago I don't remember.

3. jenzos

:wtc:

No fun. :hs:

4. TRN

TRN Well-Known Member

Was standing online with everyone else having a uniform inspection and the guy next to me goes to do inspection arms and sends the DI's cover flying of into the middle of the squad bay.

I didn't think it was funny then and shortly after, but now I can look back at it and have a laugh.

:dunno:

5. RecklessYouth

RecklessYouth godamnlurker

Lets see here. Immature 18 year olds sneaking out getting us all smoked. Same ones talking back to the DS, again getting us all smoked. Cutting grass with a freakin E-tool. Being sick for 11 weeks straight. No sleep. A kid in my platoon shot himself in the hand at the range with his M16A2. Breaking a rib in week 2 and suffering through every abdominal exercise the rest of the time FTL. I dont think I have any funny stories for you, sorry. All my funny stuff came later at OCS.

6. usmcdevil

usmcdevil wouldnt you like to know

my kill hat was giving a class on dress uniform servicing and my senior comes out and pretends to poke our diddy recruit in the stomach like the pillsbury doughboy i see it and do the hoo hoooo. well my kill hat stops and says who the fuck just said that i go "this recruit sir" he says he'll get you later. well 15 minutes later im checking for ips on my charlies and he comes up behind me chokes me out it was worth it.

7. jenzos

:rofl::rofl:

Keep 'em coming guys haha

8. jenzos

:noes: what a dumbass

9. Tycoon

Tycoon New Member

The very first day of basic, literally the first day. I forgot I had a snickers wrapper in my duffle bag from reception. Well, I decided to put it in my battle buddys locker. The next day the DIs found it, and smoked us all while he had to watch.

He kept saying it wasn't his, and begged for the person who put it there to speak up. I never did. :hs:

Everyone hated him through out basic for that. :o

10. The Militant

The Militant THE FUTURE

that's cold as ice :rofl::rofl:

OP: Where are you going to basic, MOS?
    I leave real soon also, should be fun

11. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

i remembered something stupid today, one of my RDC's used to say
    "CFF" for cold fights funk, i went to great lakes in the winter and we would keep the windows open even at night so it was always freezing ass cold in our barracks...it was good to keep the smell of foot fungus and junksweat out of the air though

12. TRN

TRN Well-Known Member

In boot camp I could never seem to get the bolt back without moving my elbow away from my body during drill.

One day both the kill hat and another DI are walking between the squads, stop at me and wait for me to do it...I'm sitting there struggling so the kill hat punches me in the stomach and drops my ass to the floor.

Is that funny to you? :squint:

13. TRN

TRN Well-Known Member

I'm waiting for Accord to tell us his story... :mamoru:

14. brackac

brackac Fuck all of this. OT Supporter

Accord doesn't have stories, he has experiences and personal knowledge of events.

15. jenzos

Parris Island
    03xx

you?

16. jenzos

Yeah a little bit :coolugh:

:rofl:

17. Insdav3

Insdav3 Guest

Some big headed mother fucker kept stealing crackers from the chow hall and our D.I.'s would find the wrapper and make us pay for it. We kept getting smoked all the time for this asshole. Then, when we were at the range this idiot put cookies or something under his cover on top of his head and they fell out right in front of a D.I. .... when we had morning clean up the D.I.'s made about 1.5" of water on the squad bay floor, and had the kid stand in front of us and scream "SCRUB!!!" while the D.I.'s were pouring laundry detergent on the floor and we were duck walking while scrubbing with scrub brushes all day. What a fuck.

18. Insdav3

Insdav3 Guest

Another time, this one recruit was known not to brush his teeth and pissed all over himself every so often.... he had absolutely horrible breath. One of our D.I.'s made him stand in front of our guide literally lip to lip and breath out of his mouth while our guide stood at attention. haha... our guide ended up puking after a minute still standing at attention.

19. fooj

fooj OT Supporter

Telling this kid we'd pay him $200 dollars if he stuck his dick in a fire ant hill they have down in Georgia. Did it but didn't get a dime, haha.

20. EYOB

EYOB Guest

:squint:

21. EYOB

EYOB Guest

:hsugh:

Myself and a few others took bread/pb&j from the chow hall. :o

I remember all our footlockers being dumped (which is where I kept the food) in the middle of the floor, everyone's stuff getting mixed up by the DI kicking all our shit around, throwing everybody's locker in one corner, bedsheets in another corner, mattresses in another corner and bed frames in another corner. We had about 5 minutes to get all our shit back, and reorganize everything back the way it was, then we'd get that water/detergent treatment, but not with so much water. Luckily they didn't find the food, and that punishment wasn't for the food. They never found out about that.

22. TRN

TRN Well-Known Member

:hsugh:

23. The Militant

The Militant THE FUTURE

fort leonard wood
    21B

24. dura

dura Guest

:rofl: Where/when did you go to basic, we heard about some guy who was OCS-bound shooting his hand at the range.

25. RecklessYouth

RecklessYouth godamnlurker

Ft. Benning, Summer of '06. That was my platoon you heard about. He was a great guy and wanted nothing more than to be an Infantry officer. Guess he got sloppy. It kind of sucked when the rest of us were already commissioned and still saw him around benning trying to outprocess the Army. Where were you when you heard about it?