Less fat = more stretch marks? wtf.

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Freekill, Jun 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freekill

Freekill New Member

Now, i realize there are a series of stretch mark posts, but they all get reccomended either medication or surgery for the removal of the marks.
    Im 15, and ive only dropped 10? lbs of fat so far and i put on a decent amount of muscle (i dont know how much, but its noticeable, and my weight at the moment is 195 lbs) I was changing my shirt today when i noticed another of a series of stretch marks that seem to be coming up on a monthly basis. I have about 6 on my left thigh, mostly white, and about 8 under my right arm.

The underarm stretch marks are whats bothering me the most, and the latest one is about an inch long and feels more like a gouge.. its a good mm deep and 2 mm wide. Is this normal? what can i do to get rid of them? As i stated before, i am a minor, and due to my parents, prescriptions arent an option, let alone any form of surgery. I have a cvs and a brooks in town and thats about all. Can i get anything there that will help?

Thanks in advance.

2. Formz

Formz Hipster Santa OT Supporter

i'm proud to wear mine. :dunno:

3. Freekill

Freekill New Member

Aye, i would'nt mind if i did'nt still have 10-15? lbs of fat to lose

4. Professional

Professional Guest

mine are fading

its making me sad because it means im not growing exponentially :hsugh:

5. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

you should definitely start taking care of your skin if you arn't already. keep it moisturized and with something that has vitamin e

6. Freekill

Freekill New Member

vitamin e? what? just use like.. hand lotion on em, and find a way to eat some vitamin e?

7. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

people say it helps stretch marks... maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. The point is if you use body lotion with vitamin E it will prevent/minimize future stretch marks

8. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

doesnt that stuff smell?

9. apman0000

apman0000 OT Supporter

i use cocoa butter every day, multiple times, morning and night. I take vitamins, i do about everything you can do to keep skin in good shape, i have stretch marks and am still getting them anyway, some people just seem more prone to them i think cause i see people way bigger than i am that i know don't do 1/2 what i do to avoid them and they got none and i'm covered like fucking tiger stripes, luckily i don't really give a damn and like others around here are proud of the ones i have from lifting, a bit ashamed of some i know i got by being fat though but whatever.

basically you might be screwed and i think people are a bit optimistic with their treatments for these cause surgury ain't gonna do much except lighten them which time does anyway.

moisturize like crazy, drink water, take vitamins and hope for the best is my opinion

10. fatmoocow

fatmoocow bored OT Supporter

keep cutting + coco butter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.